Master of Project
Add to basket or enquire
Your 100% Online PMP® Certification Training includes:
-35 contact hours of PMP® Certification Training designed by industry experts
–Learn at your own pace whenever and wherever you want, even if you work full-time
-750+ PMP® practice questions help you prepare for the certification exam
-Sample PMP Certification exam – so you're exam-ready ahead of the big day
-PMP Cheat Sheets and more
- Completing this online PMP training earns you 35 PDU (contact hours) to help your PM education eligibility for the PMP certification exam
- Theoretical concepts explained with real-world project examples, giving you a better understanding of those concepts when it comes to your certification exam
- 24/7 assistance from our expert support team
- Test yourself with a full sample PMP exam to assess your readiness for the real exam
- Over 750 practice questions to test your skills and prepare for certification
- Unlike in-person ‘certification training bootcamps’, you can study and prepare at your own pace, to fit your busy schedule
- Online moderated PMP peer forum to participate in active discussions
- Downloadable high-quality PMP study tools (flash cards, cheat sheets, etc.)
- Practice questions by knowledge area and rationales
- Step-by-step guidance on how to apply for PMP exam
Who is this course for?
Experienced professionals (4,500 hours + leading & directing projects) looking to advance their Project Management career by gaining PMP certification at the first attempt.
PMP certification is essential for most senior project management roles including:
- Project managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
What are the PMP certification requirements?
There are two fundamental PMP certification requirements:
1-) If you have a four-year degree or equivalent diploma, you should have 3+ years of project experience. If you do not have four-year degree, you should have 5+ years of project experience.
2-) You must have attended a 35 contact hours project management education. (This PMP certification training qualifies for this requirement.)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.