PMO Learning LTD
Add to basket or enquire
A half-day course providing a deep dive into Agile Retrospectives, exploring how the PMO can drive continuous improvement.
Agile Retrospectives are one of the five events described in the Scrum Framework. They are a vital part of the cadence for agile teams and essential to developing a culture of continuous improvement and wellbeing.
But teams often struggle with retrospectives, failing to see results and sometimes giving up on retrospectives entirely.
This course explores how the PMO can support delivery teams by facilitating innovative and relevant retrospectives that people will want to engage with, and by mentoring agile teams and helping them to run effective retrospectives of their own.
We will show you how effective retrospectives should be run and will give you actionable methods and techniques that you can use to generate insight, encourage reflection, and create a culture of continuous improvement.
This half-day live virtual course is delivered in two parts:
- What retrospectives are,
- Why they are held frequently
- How retrospectives should be structured
- How retrospectives drive continuous improvement
- Using retrospectives outside of agile (projects, programmes and beyond)!
- Applying the retrospective structure
- Keeping retrospectives formats fresh and engaging
- Designing your own retrospectives.
During the course, delegates will:
- Understand how retrospectives are structured and how they can be used to promote a culture of continuous improvement
- See some real-life examples and get hands-on experience with some retrospective techniques.
- Recognise the role the PMO can play in supporting delivery teams with retrospectives.
Following the course, delegates will be able to:
- Assess the use of retrospectives within their organisation
- Feedback and support to Scrum Masters and Project Managers running retrospectives
- Chose appropriate structures for retrospectives in different scenarios
- Facilitate their own retrospectives within the PMO, or for delivery teams.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.