Risk management is a vital aspect of project management, and with Project Management Institute (PMI) Risk Management Professional (RMP) certification, you can prove your skill in this area to employers. Across nine course videos you’ll study risk management planning, risk identification and stakeholder management and communications, as well as qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning and learning to control risk. You’ll also have access to the tools you need to prepare for the PMI-RMP exam.
Introducing a new partnership between e-Careers and Supercard that gives you the power to command superb savings with the UK’s best-loved brands while you learn:
Enquire now to find out about Supercard and see whether over £5,000 of benefits and savings is for you!
KEY BENEFITS OF SUPERCARD*
Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Supercard holders don’t need to register their phone or gadget.
- 3 claims allowed per year, worth up to £1,000.
Free night in a luxury hotel
- Malmaison, Hotel Du Vin, De Vere
Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Paris, Prague, Copenhagen, Krakow, Rome
Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- 200 destinations worldwide to choose from
Free 12 month Gourmet Society membership
- RRP £69.99
- Up to 50% off at 7,000 restaurants
- Chains include, Prezzo, Loch Fyne, Café Rouge, Chef & Brewer, Strada
Up to 40% off cinema
- Chains include, Vue, Showcase, Empire, Reel Cinema
Work your way through nine video courses and a final training exam to ensure you can sit the PMI Risk Management Professional exam with confidence.
- Review project management and look at the risk management professional credential.
- Follow an introduction to project risk.
- Look at risk management planning.
- Understand stakeholder management and communication.
- Study risk identification.
- Look at both qualitative and quantitative risk analysis.
- Learn about risk response planning.
- Look at learning to control risks.
- Consolidate learning with a final training exam to earn a certificate of course completion.
Who is this course for?
- Get certified by the leading global membership organisation for professional project managers, the Project Management Institute.
- Look specifically of the area of risk management within a project management professional context.
- Based on the information covered in the areas of study used to formulate the Risk Management Professional exam.
- Prove your advanced skills in risk management to potential employers.
- This training series counts for 14 professional development units/contact hours/continuing education units.
- This training series also earns 1-3 college credits applicable towards a degree program offered at American Business and Technology University (an online further education provider).
- Guides students through the application and registration process for the exam.
- Certification prepares candidates for roles in a wide variety of risk management and project management positions globally.
- Training review quizzes and course workbook tools help consolidate learning.
- Study online at your own convenience – this training series is ideal for a busy professional.
- Technical help is available if required.
Don’t take risks with your career in project management. Become certified as a Risk Management Professional (RMP) with the Project Management Institute.
To qualify for the RMP exam candidates must have either (1) a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent), 4,500 hours of project risk management experience and 40 hours of project management risk management education, or (2) a four year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent), 3,000 hours of project risk management experience and 30 hours of project risk management education. This training series will earn students 14 continuing education units (CEUs) which can count towards the education hours requirement.
It’s been shown that 83% of organisations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently, while just 49% of low performers do. This correlation means those certified in risk management are sought after by businesses and organisations, across many different fields, including IT, sports, biotech, engineering, manufacturing, advertising, healthcare and insurance.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.