PMI Risk Management Professional
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
A PMI Risk Management Professional certificate will give your CV a serious boost, and demonstrates unique expertise and competence in assessing project risks. Prove that you can identify project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management. This is a globally recognised certificate that will enable you to get the job you want!
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
2: Risk Management Concepts
3: Risk Management Environment
4: Project Definition
5: Risk Management Planning
6: Risk Identification
7: Qualitative Risk Analysis
8: Quantitative Risk Analysis
9: Risk Response Planning
10: Risk Monitoring And Controlling
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test (please be aware, this is not the official exam). The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Official Exam Details:
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for PMI Risk Management Professional.
(This course is not included the official certificate)
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seerkers
- Project Coordinator
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
4,500 hours of project risk management experience
40 hours of project risk management education
This training course will lead you to become a:
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Risk Management Specialist
- Risk Management Analyst
- Project Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.