Add to basket or enquire
PMI Risk Management Professional
* 60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Highlight your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats, and capitalise on opportunities with Global Edulink’s PMI Risk Management Professional online course
In your capacity as a risk management specialist, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization. With your advanced skills in risk management, you perform a specialised function attuned to the needs of a project environment that is increasingly global, virtual, and complex.
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organisation. Organisations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently. The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals more often and waste less money than low performers.
If you’re ready for greater recognition, then why not consider Global Edulink’s PMI-RMP course which we believe will validate your specialised expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
Our course teaches you:
- Risk management concepts and environment
- The definition of a project and how to identify, plan for, and manage risks within that project
- How to carry out both qualitative and quantitative risk analyses
- How to plan your risk responses
- Risk monitoring and control
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
COURSE CURRICULUM : PMI Risk Management Professional
1. Introduction to pmi risk management professional
2. Risk management concepts
3. Risk management environment
4. Project definition
5. Risk management planning
6. Risk identification
7. Qualitative risk analysis
8. Quantitative risk analysis
9. Risk response planning
10. Risk monitoring and controlling
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in PMI Risk Management Professional.
[The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- If you’ve advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a Project Manager of large and complex projects, then the PMI-RMP® is an excellent choice for you.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education]
- Risk Manager
- Risk Management Specialist
- Risk Management Analyst
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Mohammed Khalid asked:
Do you receive a certificate confirming 30hours training in readiness for RMP application
Dear Mohammed, Thank you for your query. Please note that we only provide the course completion letter for the PMI Risk Management Professional course and not the certificate confirming 30hours training. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.