Add to basket or enquire
The role of a Business Analyst has come to be critically important in the Project Management field. Today, project management practitioners increasingly turn to business analysis to define their business needs, identify risks and opportunities, and create sustainable solutions for business problems.
The Project Management Institute-Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® certification demonstrates that you have the right knowledge and skills in business analysis, and can competently use BA tools and techniques to enhance project success. It teaches the discipline of working with stakeholders to define requirements, and shaping the output of projects to deliver the expected benefits.
Our PMI-PBA® Certification course will hand hold you through Business Analysis concepts, tools, techniques and processes based on real world examples. You will get support and training for a specialized Business Analyst’s role within the project management team. It will also prepare you to sit for the PMI-PBA® certification Exam.
From the course :
In this course, you will learn how to
- Get knowledge and skills required to be an effective and result-oriented business analyst
- Learn the principles and practices of business analysis
- Become a part of an elite recognized professional group
- Demonstrate your continued dedication to the profession through recertification requirements
- Recognition of your competence in the field from peers and management
- Follow established standards that are outlined in the PMI® Professional in Business Analysis Handbook
- Achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and consistency
From the workshop :
- 35 PDUs on completion of 35 hours of training
- PMI® approved courseware
- Downloadable e-book
- Assistance with the PMI-PBA® Exam Application Form with end-to-end support via phone, email and chat
Who is this course for?
All those who are involved in Business Analysis and Project management will be able to enhance their career by undertaking this training. This course will provide value to:
- Business Analysts
- Business Systems Analysts
- Business customers, users or partners
- New Product Development PMs
- Project Coordinators
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Systems Architects and Developers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Software Developers
- Systems Testers and Analysts
- QA Professionals
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.