Add to basket or enquire
Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Diploma in Project Management is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
- Introduction to CAPM & Exam
- Functional and Projectized Organizations
- Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations
- What is Project Management
- Key Terms & Practicing Project Management
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Change Control and Closing a Project
- Beginning Project Scope
- Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope
- Time Management & Critical Path Method
- Planning for Cost Management
- Working with Budgets & Forecasting
- Quality Management for Project
- Project Leadership and Teamwork
- Communication Management in a Project
- Risk Management for the Project
- Responding to Risk Analysis
- Procurement Management for the Project
- Closing Conduct Procurements
- Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder
- Responsibility of Project Management
- Handouts- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the framework of structured project management,
- In this course, you’ll learn different styles and methods of project communications.
- This course will teach you about stakeholder management.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Resource and Techniques Estimating.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your cost estimating skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in Project Quality Management.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your time and risk management skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Please Note: The official exam is not included with this course and will need to be purchased separately.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a certificate for Certified Associate in Project Management.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- you’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, you will be able to function in roles such as Project manager, Project Coordinator, Project analyst, Project Consultant, Project engineer, Systems engineer and you will have many more career opportunities.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the cost of the examination?
Kindly contact the Project Management Institute for the Official Exam fees.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
XWAYIZITHA BAFANA asked:
I have GCE O level certificate and I wish to undertake a course in CAPM. Now, I wish to know if I can be accepted to enroll as a student.
Dear Xwayizitha, Thank you for your query. Please note that in order to enrol with the PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) course it is mandatory that learners process the prerequisites for the course which is mentioned under the Requirements section. GCE O Level alone will not qualify you for the course. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How to prove 1,500 hrs participation in a project. With a TESOL Dip and experience with 4 projects - as a member, as a project lead, project admin
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. Please contact the service provider for detailed explanation. Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.