CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certificate.
Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Diploma in Project Management is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
- Introduction to CAPM & Exam
- Functional and Projectized Organizations
- Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations
- What is Project Management
- Key Terms & Practicing Project Management
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Change Control and Closing a Project
- Beginning Project Scope
- Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope
- Time Management & Critical Path Method
- Planning for Cost Management
- Working with Budgets & Forecasting
- Quality Management for Project
- Project Leadership and Teamwork
- Communication Management in a Project
- Risk Management for the Project
- Responding to Risk Analysis
- Procurement Management for the Project
- Closing Conduct Procurements
- Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder
- Responsibility of Project Management
- Handouts- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the framework of structured project management,
- In this course, you’ll learn different styles and methods of project communications.
- This course will teach you about stakeholder management.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Resource and Techniques Estimating.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your cost estimating skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in Project Quality Management.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your time and risk management skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
Official Exam details:
- Exam Duration: 03 hours
- Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
PLEASE NOTE:This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded as Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Also, you’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, you will be able to function in roles such as Project manager, Project Coordinator, Project analyst, Project Consultant, Project engineer, Systems engineer and you will have many more career opportunities.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.