If you use agile practices in your projects or your organisation is adopting the agile methodology of project management the PMI ACP Agile Certified Practitioner certification is for you.
Why become Agile certified?
- Agile methods are used in 80% of all development projects. The use of an agile approach to managing projects has dramatically increased over the last seven years, helping to speed up project time and omit unnecessary stages.
The industry standard agile certification. PMI ACP tests a wider spectrum of methodologies than alternative agile qualifications, including Scrum XP Lean and Kanban.
Increase productivity and employability. PMI ACP is the ideal qualification for project managers because it decreases product defects, improving team productivity and increasing delivery of business value.
What you'll learn:
- Agile Project Management Essentials
- Adopting an Agile Approach to Project Management
- An Overview of Agile Methodologies
- Overview of the Scrum Development Process
- Agile Planning: Project Initiating and Requirements Gathering
- Agile Planning: Doing Estimates and Completing the Release Plan
- Planning and Monitoring Iterations on an Agile Project
- Leading an Agile Team
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement on an Agile Project
- Ensuring Delivery of Value and Quality in Agile Projects
- Agile Principles, Methodologies, and Mindset
- Agile Planning
- Planning and Monitoring Iterations in Agile Projects
- Engaging Agile Stakeholders and Leading Agile Teams
- Core PMI® Values and Ethical Standards
Who is this course for?
Project managers, project leaders, project directors and practitioners seeking to demonstrate their level of professionalism in agile practice and techniques.
None for the training. 2,000 hours project experience with additional 1,500 hours of Agile experience for the ACP exam
People who complete this training go on to progress in project management roles as project leaders and project directors.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.