Created and administrated by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification is the broadest Agile qualification in the market today. The Agile Certified Practitioner certification proves that you have professional knowledge of agile principles, methodologies and tools. Technology and trends are changing daily, which means we all need to acquire some agility. The need for agile professionals is constantly growing, so now’s the time to prove your agility.
If you are working in organizations using Agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP provides an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of Agile practices. The certification is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders, individuals with experience working on Agile project teams can also apply.
Our Agile Certified Practitioner course is comprehensive and covers all the concepts required to be an Agile Practitioner specialist. The course offers comprehensive study guides for all the chapters with examples that explain and illustrate the concepts for the benefit of the student. The concepts are explained in simple language using and proven training methodology, making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
This course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the ACP® certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- The Process
- Exam Breakdown
- Agile Principles & Agile Software
- Team Members & Extreme Programming
- Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)
- Crystal Overview & Kanban
- Planning Value & Risk
- Agile Contracting & Earned Value
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Management vs. Leadership
- Boosting Team Performance
- Leadership & Empowered Teams
- Adaptive Planning & Value-Based Analysis
- Planning Differences
- Problem Identifying & Resolution
- Refactoring & Problem Solving
- Project Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrate your level of professionalism in Agile project management practices to employers.
- Increase your professional versatility in both Waterfall and Agile techniques.
- Finally, this course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the ACP® certification.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Exam: PMI-ACP ®
Duration: 3 hours
Numbers of Questions: 120 Multiple Choice Questions (100 Scored Questions and 20 Pretest (Unscored) Questions)
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Click here to book your exam.
PMI-ACP Exam Content and Blueprint:
- Agile Principles and Mindset – 16%
- Value-driven Delivery – 20%
- Stakeholder Engagement – 17%
- Team Performance -16%
- Adaptive Planning – 12%
- Problem Detection and Resolution – 10%
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) – 9%
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®’’.
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
Who is this course for?
- If you use agile practices in your projects or your organisation is adopting agile approaches to project management the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification is for you.
- The PMI-ACP is ideal for project management aspirants such as Project managers, Agile Team Members, Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects, Team leads/Managers, Project Executives/Engineer, Software Developers and any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, you will be able to function comfortably in an Agile environment. You will be able to work in roles such as software development manager, product manager, project coordinator, Project analyst and project manager in the software development.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much does the exam and the certificate cost? Thanks
Hi Michele, Thank you for your question, this however is something that reed.co.uk will need to investigate. Your question has been forwarded to the reed.co.uk customer service team. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.