Add to basket or enquire
Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Diploma in Project Management is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
- The Process
- Exam Breakdown
- Agile Principles & Agile Software
- Team Members & Extreme Programming
- Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)
- Crystal Overview & Kanban
- Planning Value & Risk
- Agile Contracting & Earned Value
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Management vs. Leadership
- Boosting Team Performance
- Leadership & Empowered Teams
- Adaptive Planning & Value-Based Analysis
- Planning Differences
- Problem Identifying & Resolution
- Refactoring & Problem Solving
- Project Continuous Improvement
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the Agile Principles.
- In this course, you’ll learn about Dynamic Systems Development.
- This course will teach you about stakeholder management.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to boost team performance.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your adaptive planning skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in problem Identifying.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your refactoring & problem solving skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
Official Exam Method:
- Duration: 3 hours
- Numbers of Questions: 120 Multiple Choice Questions (100 Scored Questions and 20 Pretest (Unscored) Questions)
Please Note: The official exam is not included with this course and will need to be purchased separately.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded as PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project manager in a software development team
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Also, you’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Upon successfully obtained this qualification, you will be able to function comfortably in an Agile environment. You will be able to work in roles such as software development manager, product manager, project coordinator, Project analyst and project manager in the software development.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.