Add to basket or enquire
he PMI-ACP® is a well respected credential in the Agile community, and demonstrates your competence in carrying out project management using Agile practices. The certification mandatorily requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects and passing a rigorous examination on agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
In today’s business environment, companies are under increasing pressure to adapt to rapidly evolving market conditions. In order to stay competitive, they are increasingly turning to Agile project management methods. The Agile framework, with its short iterative cycles and continuous evaluation, helps to create end products that are better suited to changing requirements, and keep customers happy with high value creation at every point. As project priorities, budgets and goals change, Agile methods help the team to stay on top of these changes and adapt their schedules and practices accordingly.
The much sought-after PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) credential from PMI® , USA, demonstrates high levels of expertise in Agile principles and practices. With this training, you will be able to increase your professional versatility in project management tools and techniques, and learn best practices across different agile methodologies.
Our workshop in PMI-ACP® Certification Training will help you to implement Agile practices appropriate for your teams, and gain the skills and knowledge required to sit for the PMI-ACP® certification exam.
- Get an introduction to Agile principles and practices
- Learn how to mentor high-performance teams who deliver results
- Understand techniques for actively managing project scope and ensuring delivery of the best products possible
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- Learn to combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies
- Use consistent cadence of “common sense” best practices in Agile
- Apply powerful metrics to ensure continuous improvement
- Learn about common pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
- Change “Command and Control” leadership style to the more powerful “Servant Leadership” method of management
- Respond to change quickly to seize competitive advantage
- Benefits of Agile and why Agile teams are significantly happier with their work
FROM THE WORKSHOP
- 21 PDUs and 21 SEUs
- 1 PMI-ACP® Practice Test
- Group discussions facilitated through classroom training
- PMI approved courseware
- Downloadable e-book
- Assistance with PMI® Exam Application Form and end-to-end support via phone, email and chat
Who should take this course?
- Project Managers
- Project Planners
- Quality Assurance Staff
- Project Controllers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum Team Members
- Anyone looking to demonstrate level of experience and knowledge of managing agile projects or wanting to further the understanding of how Agile is applied and practiced.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.