Add to basket or enquire
This bundle course has been designed with 4 CPD & IPHM accredited courses to provide the ultimate learning experience for our learners to further develop their expertise in their chosen field. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as a plumber.
This Bundle Package Includes:
The following courses of the plumbing course will set you up with a solid foundation in the plumbing industry and give you the essential skills you need to get succeed!
- AC Circuit
- Engineering Calculus
- Short Circuit
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- 4 Courses Bundle
- Certified by CPD
- Accredited by The International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- 3 Bonus Courses
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
If you’re interested in working as a plumber or want to learn more skills on plumbing but unsure of where to start, then this plumbing course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident plumber and develop more advanced skills.
The plumbing course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a plumber.
The plumbing courses bundle will help learners to fully-enhance their skill set in team leading and active monitoring. By combining these related courses, learners will be equipped with a wide range of desirable skills to fast track their career.
This comprehensive plumbing course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of plumbing. This plumbing course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
This plumbing course supports learners of all skill levels. Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced learner looking to brush up on your skills or a beginner wanting to start a new career or learn something new, our dedicated team of expert tutors are on hand to guide you through your learning every step of the way from enrolment to course completion.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This plumbing course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience.
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in plumbing
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry expert
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
The plumbing is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a plumber, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of plumbing, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the plumbing course into 4 user-friendly courses modules, covering all fundamental areas of plumbing to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive plumbing course includes the following modules:
Module 1: Basics of Plumbing and the Industry
- Plumbing - Introduction to plumbing.
- Plumbing - Role play of plumbers in everyday life
- Plumbing - Career prospects for plumbers
- Plumbing - Correlation of plumbing with other service sectors: construction, engineering and architectural occupations.
- Plumbing - List of Principal Organisations of plumbing Industry in UK
Module 2: British Standards and Codes for Plumbing Industry
- Plumbing - Aims of the benchmark
- Plumbing - The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) for Pipe materials
- Plumbing - Water Supply (Water Fitting) Regulations 1999
- Plumbing - Public water supply to dwellings
- Plumbing - External pipework
- Plumbing - Pools and ponds
- Plumbing - Drinking water tap
- Plumbing - Bidet UK Regulations
- Plumbing - Domestic cold water storage
- Plumbing - Heating system in the premises
- Plumbing - Water shut off valve to premises
- Plumbing - Quality Standard signs
- Plumbing - General Requirements
Module 3: Health and Safety
- Plumbing - Risk Assessment
- Plumbing - Safety Signs
- Plumbing - Personal safety
- Plumbing - Safety kit
- Plumbing - Safety from chemicals
- Plumbing - Working with lead
- Plumbing - COSHH
- Plumbing - Fire emergencies
- Plumbing - Trip Hazards
- Plumbing - First-aid training
- Plumbing - Reporting plumbing emergencies
Module 4: Plumber’s Toolbox
- Plumbing - Manual and Cartridge operated tools
- Pipe fittings and expander
- Pipe and tube cutters
- Press fitting systems
- Plumber wrenches and Spanner set
- Clog clearing equipments
- Plumber safety kit
- Plumber’s torch
- Ratcheting pipe threader set
- Thread Sealing Tape
- Plumbing - Repair and replacement
Module 5: Materials for Plumbing Installations
- Plumbing - Pipework Materials
- Plumbing - Plastic tubes
- Plumbing - Supply tubes
- Plumbing - PVC
- Plumbing - ABS
- Plumbing - Copper tubes and fittings
- Plumbing - Low Carbon Steel (LCS) pipes
- Plumbing - Supply Fittings
- Plumbing - Elbow Fittings
- Plumbing - DWV Fittings
Module 6: Objectives of an implicit plumbing process
- Plumbing - Liquid waste disposition
- Plumbing - Water supply management
- Plumbing - Sanitisation and plumbing
- Plumbing - Minimize water wastage
Module 7: Domestic plumbing processes
- Plumbing - Preparing for plumbing installations
- Computing site measurements
- Identifying plumbing requirements
- Ordering tools and equipments
- Site preparation for installations
- Liasoning with clients and fellow workers
- Plumbing - Advanced trade skills
- Lifting floorboard
- Replacing floorboard
- Drilling holes
- Plumbing - Essential skill-sets
- Pipework specific jointing processes
- Methods of jointing
- Cutting and soldering copper
- Cutting cast-iron pipes
- Working with Gas pipe fittings
- Using Black pipe (ABS)
- Making Flared fitting
Module 8: Understanding Home Plumbing System
- Plumbing - Water Supply System
- Plumbing - Drain-Waste-Vent System
Module 9: Essential Plumbing Installations and Techniques
(This module includes how to do basic maintenance plumbing jobs to comprehensive system installations for both new housing developments and for renovation purposes.)
- Plumbing - Mapping Plumbing routes
- Plumbing - Kitchen
- Kitchen sinks
- Kitchen traps and drains
- How to install a kitchen-waste disposal unit
- How to plumb a kitchen sink drain
- Drinking water faucet
- Plumbing - Bathroom plumbing
- How to install a new toilet
- How to install shower cabins/enclosures
- Vanity Plumbing
- Integral Vanity Tops
- Bathroom taps and faucets
- Vessel sinks and its types
- How to install a vessel sink
- Swimming pools
- How to install a bathtub drain kit?
- How to plumb a drain hookup
- Floor drains
- Plumbing - Installing New Gas lines
- Plumbing - How to fix noise in the water installations
- Plumbing - How to plumb for the disabled
Module 10: Drainage and Sanitation Fixtures
- Plumbing - Understanding the drainage design
- Plumbing - Fixing odours in drains
- Plumbing - Unclogging sinks
- Plumbing - Cleaning sink traps
- Plumbing - Toilet system
- Plumbing - Fixing lift chain and toilet handles
- Plumbing - Unclogging toilets
- Plumbing - Detection and removal of sewer gas
- Plumbing - Re-washering a tap
- Plumbing - Fixing leaks
- Plumbing - Burst pipes
- Plumbing - Quick fix with Repair Coupling
- Plumbing - Fixing cracks with Pipe Repair Clamp
Module 11: Components & Control of Central Heating System
- Plumbing - Circulators
- Plumbing - Heat Emitters
- Plumbing - Central boilers
- Plumbing - Types of boilers
- Plumbing - Efficient boilers
- Plumbing - Components of control systems
- Plumbing - SAP pointers
- Plumbing - Significance of wiring
- Plumbing - Components of pipework
- Plumbing - General maintenance
Module 12: Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Plumbing - Purpose
- Plumbing - Selecting & positioning the right heating system
- Plumbing - Centralised vs. single point system
- Plumbing - Instantaneous heating system
- Plumbing - Vented system
- Plumbing - Unvented system
- Plumbing - Open vented vs. Sealed hot water storage systems
- Plumbing - Vented Direct Hot Water Storage Systems
- Plumbing - Vented Indirect Hot Water Storage System
- Plumbing - Storage Vessels
- Plumbing - Pros and Cons of different pipeworks
- Plumbing - Components of pipeworks
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65 and will be charged separately for each course.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version and will be charged separately for each course, at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive plumbing course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of plumbing.
This plumbing course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the plumbing course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this plumbing course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This plumbing course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.