Add to basket or enquire
Our Plumbing Course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation Quality Licence Scheme (ABC Awards), for its high-quality and non-regulated provision and training programmes. Our Plumbing Course Course is also accredited by CPD, with 120 CPD points available to you as proof your achievement.
Whether you want to commence a new impressive career as a plumber or want to add new qualifications to your existing plumbing skills, this comprehensive course can help you reach your goal.
This Plumbing Course is designed specifically for individuals seeking to become plumbers and technicians, suitable for both who are in the industry or about to work in the industry. By enrolling in this Online Plumbing Course, you will discover the UK standards for plumbing and know how to comply with the Regulations in practice and the role of a plumber.
Master the fundamental theory and gain practical training and the necessary underpinning knowledge to get started working right after completing this Plumbing Course.
Highlights of the Plumbing Course:
- Determine a comprehensive introduction to the UK standards for plumbing.
- Learn the basic components of plumbing.
- Explore a range of topics explaining different plumbing tools.
- Gain a sweeping overview of the principles of effective local.
- Get a deeper understanding of the plumbing systems.
- Develop your knowledge of the home plumbing system.
- Discover plumbing fixtures including essential plumbing installations and repairs.
- Learn more about plumbing materials and skills and become self-employed as a Plumber.
- Gain sufficient knowledge and develop skills, and have a very firm understanding of the industry.
Why People Enrol this Plumbing Course From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Plumbing Course
- Learning materials of our Plumbing Course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Plumbing Course content for a full year
- Complete the Plumbing Course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Plumbing Course
This Plumbing Course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: The UK Standards for Plumbing
- What is an approved plumber?
- What happens next?
- Water Supply Regulations
- External Pipework
- Depth of pipe underground
- Insulation and protection
- Fixing of water fittings
- Stop valves to premises
- Drinking water tap
- Mixer taps (single/bi-flow)
- Unvented hot water system
- Cold water storage cistern
- General Requirements
Module 2: The Basic Components of Plumbing
- Supply Tubes
- Supply Fittings
- Drain and Vent Fittings
Module 3: The Plumbing Tools
- Tools that plumbers use
Module 4: Principles of Effective Plumbing Systems
- Water supply goals
- Liquid waste disposal goals
- Plumbing Goals
Module 5: The Home Plumbing System
- Typical Home Plumbing System
- Water Supply System
- Drain-Waste-Vent System
Module 6: Plumbing Fixtures
- Kitchen Faucets
- Kitchen Drains & Traps
- Food Disposers
- Water Heaters
- Bathroom Faucets
- Shower Kits
- Custom Shower Bases
- Alcove Bathtubs
- 3-Piece Tub Surrounds
- Sliding Tub Doors
- Water Softeners
- Hot Water Dispensers
- Pot Fillers
- Reverse-Osmosis Water Filters
- Freezeproof Sillcocks
- Pedestal Sinks
- Wall-Hung Vanities
- Vessel Sinks
- Integral Vanity Tops
- Kitchen Sinks
- Undermount Sinks
- Standpipe Drains
Module 7: Plumbing Installations
- Installation Basics
- Plumbing Routes
- Master Bath
- Basement Bath
- Half Bath
- New Gas Lines
Module 8: Plumbing Repairs
- Common Toilet Problems
- Toilet Flanges
- Toilet Drain Lines
- Sprayers & Aerators
- Leaky Plumbing
- Tubs & Showers
- Sink Drains
- Branch & Main Drains
- Branch Drains & Vents
- Main Stacks
- Supply Lines
- Burst Pipes
- Noisy Pipes
Module 9: Plumbing Materials & Skills
- Plumbing Materials
- Working with Rigid Plastic Pipe
- Working with Outdoor Flexible Plastic Pipe
- Working with Cross-Linked Polyethylene (PEX)
- Working with Galvanized Iron
- Working with Cast Iron
- Pipe Fittings
- Installing Shutoff Valves
- Repairing Valves & Hose Bibs
- Using Compression Fittings
- Gas Pipe & Fittings
Module 10: Glossary and Appendix
- Definition of the Terms Used in the Course
- Appendix: Metric Conversion Charts
How is the Plumbing Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module of our Plumbing Course, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Plumbing Course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £79. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Plumbing Course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Plumbing Course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Plumbing Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Plumbing Course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Plumbing Course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Plumbing Course skills that are necessary.
This Plumbing Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Plumbing Course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.