Add to basket or enquire
EduCBA puts an emphasis on Brain-Based Learning into each of its courses by creating energetic, fresh training with audio and visual stimuli, allowing for maximum impact. With EduCBA you're afforded:
Access to 5498 Courses & 203 Learning Paths
Choose exactly what you'd like to learn from our extensive library.
Learn from industry experts who are passionate about teaching.
Switch between devices without losing your place.
The digital learning allows you to learn at your own time and pace, providing no disruption to your other commitments. Your new learning will enhance your skills set, allow you to change your behaviour in a positive way and make you more productive in the workplace. Once you have become more skills, you are worth more to yourself and to your organisation.
- About PLSQL Enviornment and Benefits: Here you will learn about the PLSQL Enviornment in a better manner and the benefits in an enhanced fashion
- Naming Rules, Scalar Data types: Here you will learn about naming rules, scalar data types in a much better sense
- Percentage type Attributes, Composit Data Types: This section will help you understand how to read percentage type attributes and composit data types
- Nested Blocks, Identifiers, Programming Guidelines: In this section, you will learn the importance of nested blocks, identifiers and programming guidelines
- Package, Developing Package, Public ConstructsL: Here you will learn about the package, Developing Package, Public ConstructsL for better understanding of the industry
- Implementing Triggers: This section will help you understand implementing triggers
- Managing Dependencies: Here you will learn about managing dependencies in a real manner
1. PL/SQL‚ Variables‚ Executable Statements and Control Structures
2. Block Type and Scalar Data
3. Declaring Variables
4. Interacting with the Oracle Server
5. Writing Control Structures
6. Working with Composite Data Types
7. Writing Explicit Cursors
8. Creating Procedures
9. Creating Functions
10. Managing Subprograms
11. Creating Packages
12. Manipulating Large Objects
13. Creating Database Triggers
14. Managing Dependencies
Who is this course for?
The ideal target audience for this course would include people who are trying to gain a more in-depth knowledge about programming. These include application developers, database administrators, developer, forms developer, PL/SQL developer, portal developer, system analysts and technical consultants. While these are the target audience for this course, there are many programmers who will benefit from this course.
Here are some skills that individuals will need to possess before they enrol for this course:
- If you are interested in learning more about this course, it is essential that you have a good understanding about how a computer system functions
- If you want to learn more about advanced Oracle PL/SQL, then you must have a good understanding about SQL fundamentals
- You must possess a computer system that has an active internet connection
- Some previous experience in the field of programming will definitely stand you in good stead
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.