Add to basket or enquire
- 13+ Hours OF HD VIDEOS
- Verifiable CERTIFICATION
- Practical SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Accelerate YOUR CAREER
- Lifetime Access 24*7 Unlimited Access
- Access through any device
- Technical support
- Mobile App Access
A collection of facts in the form of numbers, words, measurements and observations that can be transferred into a computer is called data. So whichever industry you are a part of from aeronautical to engineering, data plays a very important role in shaping the current and future prospects of your industry. In fact, data is changing the face of the world and is today instrumental in changing the face of many industries, while at the same time helping them deal with a lot of challenges and problems. From helping to find a cure of disease to boosting the revenue of a company to building a more efficient or be responsible about how ads are to be targeted for a particular audience. Simply defined as information, data is the future of many companies and organisations across the world. However, when it comes to computing and business, data especially Big Data is what is information that is related to machines as opposed to information read by human beings.
- About PLSQL Enviornment and Benefits: Here you will learn about the PLSQL Enviornment in a better manner and the benefits in an enhanced fashion
- Naming Rules, Scalar Data types: Here you will learn about naming rules, scalar data types in a much better sense
- Percentage type Attributes, Composit Data Types: This section will help you understand how to read percentage type attributes and composit data types
- Nested Blocks, Identifiers, Programming Guidelines: In this section, you will learn the importance of nested blocks, identifiers and programming guidelines
- Package, Developing Package, Public ConstructsL: Here you will learn about the package, Developing Package, Public ConstructsL for better understanding of the industry
- Implementing Triggers: This section will help you understand implementing triggers
- Managing Dependencies: Here you will learn about managing dependencies in a real manner
Who is this course for?
The ideal target audience for this course would include people who are trying to gain a more in-depth knowledge about programming. These include application developers, database administrators, developer, forms developer, PL/SQL developer, portal developer, system analysts and technical consultants. While these are the target audience for this course, there are many programmers who will benefit from this course.
- If you are interested in learning more about this course, it is essential that you have a good understanding about how a computer system functions
- If you want to learn more about advanced Oracle PL/SQL, then you must have a good understanding about SQL fundamentals
- You must possess a computer system that has an active internet connection
- Some previous experience in the field of programming will definitely stand you in good stead
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.