Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and PLC Programming will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling PLC Programming has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth PLC Programming is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The PLC Programming is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the PLC Programming to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
- Module 1- Course Content
- Module 2- What is LogixPro
- Module 3- Overview on PLC
- Module 4- Important Symbols
- Module 5- Normally Opened, Normally Closed and Output Coils in Ladder Diagram
- Module 6- Start Stop Circuit
- Module 7- Task 1 in Batch Simulator
- Module 8- Task 2 in Batch Simulator
- Module 9- Task 1 in Door Simulator
- Module 10- Scan Cycle and Markers
- Module 11- Task 3 in Batch Simulator Part 1
- Module 12- Task 3 in Batch Simulator Part 2
- Module 13- Task 4 in Batch Simulator Part 1
- Module 14- Task 4 in Batch Simulator Part 2
- Module 15- Latched and Unlatched Output in Ladder Diagram
- Module 16- Task 5 in Batch Simulatorc
- Module 17- Task 6 in Batch Simulator Part 1
- Module 18- Task 6 in Batch Simulator Part 2
- Module 19- Timers in PLC
- Module 20- Task 2 in Io Simulator
- Module 21- Task 3 in Io Simulator
- Module 22- Task 4 in Io Simulator
- Module 23- Task 7 in Batch Simulator Part 1
- Module 24- Task 7 in Batch Simulator Part 2
- Module 25- Task 5 in Io Simulator
- Module 26- Counters in PLC
- Module 27- Task 1 in Silo Simulator
- Module 28- Task 6 in Io Simulator
- Module 29- Task 7 in Io Simulator
- Module 30- Task 2 in Door Simulator
- Module 31- Task 8 in Batch Simulator Part 1
- Module 32- Task 8 in Batch Simulator Part 2
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.