Add to basket or enquire
Agriculture is the science of producing food and other agricultural products. It is one of the oldest and most important sciences, dating back to the earliest civilisations. Agriculture has played a major role in the development of human society, providing us with food, clothing, and shelter.
Today, agriculture is a global industry with a major impact on the economy and the environment. Agricultural scientists are working to develop new technologies to improve crop yields, reduce environmental impact, and ensure food security for a growing population.
If you are interested in making a difference in the world, then a career in agricultural science is a great option.
At the end of this Agricultural Science course, you will be able to -
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Agricultural Science principles.
- Explore horticulture, plant propagation, and soil science.
- Develop knowledge of plant nutrition and controlling plant pests.
- Learn about weed control and home gardening techniques.
- Understand the fundamentals of animal farming and aquaculture.
Dive into the captivating realm of Agricultural Science, where the mysteries of plant life and farming practices unfold. This comprehensive Agricultural Science course takes you on a journey through the essential modules that form the foundation of this discipline. From understanding the principles and intricacies of Agricultural Science to exploring horticulture, plant propagation, and soil science, you will develop a well-rounded understanding of this fascinating field.
You will delve into the world of plant nutrition, learning how to optimise growth and yield through proper nutrient management. Discover effective techniques for controlling plant pests and maintaining healthy crops. Gain insights into weed control methods and explore the art of home gardening, where you will learn to create thriving green spaces.
The Agricultural Science course also provides a comprehensive overview of animal farming, specifically focusing on raising beef cattle and the milking of dairy cattle. Additionally, you will explore permaculture, sustainable farming practices, and the fundamentals of aquaculture.
Who is this course for?
This Agricultural Science course is suitable for -
- Aspiring agricultural scientists and researchers.
- Students pursuing degrees in agriculture or related fields.
- Individuals interested in sustainable farming practices and gardening.
- Professionals seeking to broaden their knowledge of plant and animal science.
- Agricultural Scientist: £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Farm Manager: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Horticulturist: £20,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Crop Consultant: £20,000 - £45,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.