Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO)- ITIL® Official Exam
Register for any Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO)- ITIL® Official Exam, and gain free access to the Scrum and Agile Essentials course and have 12 CPD hours added to your Portfolio.
If you had always wanted to take the official exam in Planning, Protection and Optimisation (PPO), now might be the right time for you to do so. This official exam is a great way to get your dream job in the IT industry. This exam mostly tests your knowledge in the PPO process, capacity management, availability management, service continuity management and on design coordination within PPO.
The official exam certificate will also showcase your knowledge on service-life cycle, service design basics and service optimisation to the interested parties. This exam certificate will boost your qualifications and make you stand apart from the others in the industry.
This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
"ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved."
- Gain an understanding of the PPO process and plan activities accordingly.
- Understand capacity management and ensure that costs are justifiable in the capacity and are matched to the needs of the organisation.
- Learn about availability management and how the level of service availability is matched or exceed the organisational requirements.
- Learn IT service continuity management and how it aligns IT and business security.
- Understand the role of design coordination within PPO.
** Free Scrum and Agile Essentials Course + FREE e-certificate **
1: What Is Agile?
2: Agile History
3: Agile Manifesto
4: Agile Principles
5: Agile Characteristics
6: Advantages of Agile
7: Agile and Its Relevance to Digitalization
8: Examples of Agile Projects
9: The Scrum Methodology
10: Scrum Roles
11: Scrum Features
12: Why Scrum?
13: The Scrum Process
14: Plan and Estimate
15: The Daily Stand Up
16: Sprint Review
17: Sprint Retrospective
18: Sprint Demo
19: Sprint Release Process
20: Project Vision
21: Scrum Master and Stakeholders
22: Epics in Scrums
23: User Stories
24: Creating a Prioritized Backlog
25: Release Planning
26: Scrum Framework
27: Scrum of Scrums
28: Sprint Demo
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at Security Managers and Security Administrators.
- Change Manager
- Application Support / Network Support
- Availability Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,537)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Business Continuity Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,657)
- Release Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £39,663)
- Service Portfolio Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £55,284)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.