Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
If you’ve always wanted to learn about the practice of physiotherapy and gain a greater understanding of how the human body works, then enrol on the Physiotherapy Diploma course today! Learn all about a range of physiotherapy treatments on the Physiotherapy Diploma course.
The Physiotherapy Diploma course has been designed by our expert team to allow you to explore the theory behind physiotherapy. As well as looking at physiotherapy therapy techniques, the Physiotherapy Diploma course also covers aromatherapy and hydrotherapy, as well as how to use a TENS machine effectively to treat pain.
Skills You Will Learn from This Physiotherapy Diploma Course:
- Knowledge of the history of physiotherapy
- Knowledge of the skeletal muscle structure
- How to prevent injuries
- How to deal with back pain and offer critical care
- Knowledge of aromatherapy and hydrotherapy
- Knowledge of a range of different physiotherapy techniques
- A range of physiotherapy treatment methods
- How to use a TENS machine in physiotherapy
Key Topics to be Covered in This Physiotherapy Diploma Course:
- What the practice of physiotherapy involves
- The neuromuscular system
- How to prevent injury
- An in-depth look at sports physiotherapy
- Back pain and the critical care physiotherapy can offer
- Using aromatherapy and hydrotherapy in physiotherapy
- Different physiotherapy techniques and treatment methods
- Physiotherapy for MND patients
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy (MSK)
- Using a TENS machine effectively in physiotherapy
- Therapeutic ultrasound
Why People love Physiotherapy Diploma From Academy for Health & Fitness:
- Opportunity to boost your CV/Resume with IAO & CPD accredited qualification
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Instant results upon completion of each assessment
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included.
Here are the topics you will cover on the Physiotherapy Diploma Course.
- What is Physiotherapy?
- What do Physiotherapists do?
- History of Physiotherapy
- Skeletal Muscle Structure
- Neuromuscular System
- Injury Prevention
- What is Sports Physiotherapy?
- Back Pain & Critical Care
- Aquatherapy & Hydrotherapy
- Different Therapy Techniques
- Treatment Method
- Physiotherapy For MND Patient
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (MSK)
- TENS Machines
- What is Therapeutic Ultrasound?
- Becoming a Physiotherapist
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £34.
Who is this course for?
The Physiotherapy Diploma has been professionally-designed for motivated learners who are looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Learn the latest industry-specific information with the Physiotherapy Diploma.
Enrol on the Physiotherapy Diploma and learn a new professional skill from anywhere, at any time!
Enrol on the Physiotherapy Diploma with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on thePhysiotherapy Diploma without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Physiotherapy Diploma online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.