Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Are you suffering from back pain due to working long hours sitting on a chair, or enduring neck pain by constantly looking down at your computer/phone? Then you've come to the right place for the right solution! Our online course will introduce you to the world of physiotherapy. This course teaches you how to identify various sports injuries & spinal problems and how therapeutic exercises can help in treatments. You'll also learn musculoskeletal physiotherapy in ligament sprains, muscle strains etc.
Our comprehensive course on physiotherapy has been designed by experts & divided into easy to understand tiny modules. These rich & advanced audiovisual learning modules will help you to recognise various physiotherapy methods to relieve pain and healing. Learn respiratory physiotherapy to treat, educate and advise patients who have problems with their lungs and their breathing. Discover how to treat pain, illness or disability through movement & exercise, manual therapy, and guidance. Further in the course, you'll learn how to provide professional physiotherapy support to patient's suffering from neurological disorders, paediatric disorders, and other physical conditions.
With no prior experience or knowledge, learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Along with new professional skills, earn a CPD, CMA & IAO accredited certificate to showcase your abilities in physiotherapy.
You'll get a free Student ID card by enrolling in this course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
What will you learn from this Physiotherapy Course:
- The history of physiotherapy and how it evolved over time
- Fundamentals of physiotherapy as well as the roles of a physiotherapist
- Understand the basics of skeletal muscles and the neuromuscular system which are responsible for maintaining posture, stabilizing bones & joints, and controlling internal movement
- Relationship between physiotherapist and physiotherapy assistant
- Concepts of electrotherapeutic modalities to provide relief from acute pain and inflammation
- How to prevent injuries and discover physiotherapy in various sports injuries
- Rehabilitation & how to help patients with neurological conditions having difficulties with their physical functions including mobility, muscle strength, and balance
- Ability to assess and test infant & child development and discover different pediatric disorders as well as physiotherapy methods
- Fundamentals of Evidence-Based Physiotherapy (EBP) including the five steps of (EBP)
Why People Love Physiotherapy Course from Academy for Health & Fitness:
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this physiotherapy assistant course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Sports Nutrition program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here are the topics you will cover in the physiotherapy course:
Physiotherapy Module 01: Introduction to Physiotherapy
- What is Physiotherapy?
- Origins of Physiotherapy
- Introduction to Kinesiology
Physiotherapy Module 02: The Standards for Physiotherapists
- What Do Physiotherapists Do?
- Learn How Physiotherapy Works
- Standards for the Physiotherapy Profession in the UK
Physiotherapy Module 03: The Physiotherapy Interventions
- The Relationship Between Physiotherapist and Physiotherapy Assistant
- Interventions Used in Physiotherapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Physical Agents
- Electrotherapeutic Modalities
Physiotherapy Module 04: Sports Physiotherapy
- What is Sports Physiotherapy?
- Types of Sports Injuries
- Physiotherapy Treatment Methods for Sport Injuries
Physiotherapy Module 05: Neurological Physiotherapy
- Introduction to the Neuromuscular System
- What is Neurological Physiotherapy?
- Neurological Physiotherapy: Rehabilitation
- Neurological Diseases and Impairments
- Assessment of Neurological Patients
Physiotherapy Module 06: Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- What is Musculoskeletal Therapy (MSK)?
- Skeletal Muscle Structure
- Common Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Some of the Therapy Techniques for Musculoskeletal Problems
Physiotherapy Module 07: Respiratory Physiotherapy
- Introduction to the Respiratory System
- What is Respiratory Physiotherapy?
- Respiratory Diseases
- Respiratory Physiotherapy: Assessment
- Respiratory Physiotherapy: Treatment Methods and Interventions
Physiotherapy Module 08: Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Introduction to Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Legal Rights of Children Regarding Healthcare
- Paediatric Physiotherapy: Disorders
- Assessment and Testing of Infant and Child Development
Physiotherapy Module 09: Evidence-Based Physiotherapy (EBP)
- Introduction to Evidence-Based Physiotherapy
- What Does High-Quality Clinical Research Mean?
- What is Patient Preference?
- Importance of Evidence-Based Physiotherapy
- The Five Steps of Evidence-based Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy Module 10: Building a Career as a Physiotherapist
- The Daily Tasks Done By Physiotherapists
- Skills and Knowledge Required By Physiotherapists
- Average Salaries, Work Hours and Job Outlook
- Learn How to Get the Physiotherapy Assistant Job
Once you have completed all the modules in the Physiotherapy course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Physiotherapy course.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Physiotherapy course to achieve the CPD, CMA & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is This Physiotherapy Course Right for You?
Anyone suffering from back/neck and other physical pain and interested in preventing future events of these pains can benefit from this training. Our online physiotherapy program is ideal for beginners who want to become physiotherapists or work in other relevant fields. This course will teach you the basic theoretical concepts of physiotherapy and introduce you to a variety of treatment methods.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Physiotherapy program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Physiotherapy course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Physiotherapy course.
Anyone with an interest in the field of physiotherapy and aiming to become a physiotherapist will find our course curriculum absolutely perfect. You can also explore your opportunities in other relevant job sectors.
- Physiotherapist Assistant
- Nursing Home Worker
- Sports Therapist
- Fitness Trainer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.