Add to basket or enquire
**3 Courses Bundle - Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price**
Learn about Physiotherapy Assistant from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Physiotherapy Assistant will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Physiotherapy Assistant. You’ll also gain the skills of Physiotherapy Assistant to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
This Physiotherapy Assistant Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Physiotherapy Assistant
- Course 2: Occupational and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Training
- Course 3: Aromatherapy and Reiki Bundle
You’ll be connected with the community of Physiotherapy Assistant professionals and gain first-hand experience of Physiotherapy Assistant problem-solving. The Physiotherapy Assistant is self-paced. You can complete your course and submit the written assignment in your suitable schedule. After completing the Physiotherapy Assistant, you’ll be provided with a CPD accredited certificate which will boost your CV and help you get your dream job.
This Physiotherapy Assistant will provide you with the latest information and updates of Physiotherapy Assistant. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Physiotherapy Assistant, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this Physiotherapy Assistant for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Physiotherapy Assistant is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Physiotherapy Assistant, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Physiotherapy Assistant any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Physiotherapy Assistant, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With the original certificate you get after completing your Physiotherapy Assistant you will gain the CPD qualifications that will help you succeed out in the world and in your career.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Physiotherapy Assistant today and start learning.
Why buy this Physiotherapy Assistant?
- Unlimited access to all 3 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited qualifications after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
Physiotherapy - Module 01: Introduction to Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: What is Physiotherapy?
- Physiotherapy: Origins of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: Introduction to Kinesiology
Physiotherapy - Module 02: The Standards for Physiotherapists
- Physiotherapy: What Do Physiotherapists Do?
- Physiotherapy: Learn How Physiotherapy Works
- Physiotherapy: Standards for the Physiotherapy Profession in the UK
Physiotherapy - Module 03: The Physiotherapy Interventions
- Physiotherapy: The Relationship Between Physiotherapist and Physiotherapy Assistant
- Physiotherapy: Interventions Used in Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: Therapeutic Exercise
- Physiotherapy: Physical Agents
- Physiotherapy: Electrotherapeutic Modalities
Physiotherapy - Module 04: Sports Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: What is Sports Physiotherapy?
- Physiotherapy: Types of Sports Injuries
- Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy Treatment Methods for Sport Injuries
Physiotherapy - Module 05: Neurological Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: Introduction to the Neuromuscular System
- Physiotherapy: What is Neurological Physiotherapy?
- Physiotherapy: Neurological Physiotherapy: Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy: Neurological Diseases and Impairments
- Physiotherapy: Assessment of Neurological Patients
Physiotherapy - Module 06: Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: What is Musculoskeletal Therapy (MSK)?
- Physiotherapy: Skeletal Muscle Structure
- Physiotherapy: Common Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Physiotherapy: Some of the Therapy Techniques for Musculoskeletal Problems
Physiotherapy - Module 07: Respiratory Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: Introduction to the Respiratory System
- Physiotherapy: What is Respiratory Physiotherapy?
- Physiotherapy: Respiratory Diseases
- Physiotherapy: Respiratory Physiotherapy: Assessment
- Physiotherapy: Respiratory Physiotherapy: Treatment Methods and Interventions
Physiotherapy - Module 08: Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: Introduction to Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: Legal Rights of Children Regarding Healthcare
- Physiotherapy: Paediatric Physiotherapy: Disorders
- Physiotherapy: Assessment and Testing of Infant and Child Development
Physiotherapy - Module 09: Evidence-Based Physiotherapy (EBP)
- Physiotherapy: Introduction to Evidence-Based Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: What Does High-Quality Clinical Research Mean?
- Physiotherapy: What is Patient Preference?
- Physiotherapy: Importance of Evidence-Based Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy: The Five Steps of Evidence-based Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy - Module 10: Building a Career as a Physiotherapist
- Physiotherapy: The Daily Tasks Done By Physiotherapists
- Physiotherapy: Skills and Knowledge Required By Physiotherapists
- Physiotherapy: Average Salaries, Work Hours and Job Outlook
- Physiotherapy: Learn How to Get the Physiotherapy Assistant Job
After studying the course materials of the Physiotherapy Assistant there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Physiotherapy Assistant does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Physiotherapy Assistant was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Physiotherapy Assistant is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.