Physiotherapy: A Complete Guide
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
- Learn physiotherapy techniques with 3 hours of fantastic online video tutorials and multiple PDFs
- Quizzes to check that you are on the right lines with the course.
- Improve your knowledge of the body and potential problems from your own home
- Learn about everything from diagnosis to Special Testing and Joint Play
- Improve your performance in physiotherapy exams
This course offers a fantastic way to learn physiotherapy, right from anatomy instruction, to diagnosis tutorials and through to special testing and joint play of different parts of the body.
If you’re currently a physiotherapy student or just have a passing interest, this course can help you improve on your fundamentals and advance your skills as a physiotherapist. It uses in-depth video tutorials to guide you all the way, constantly referring back to the latest research and science so you know your skills are up to date.
By taking this course you will have the necessary skills to perform basic physiotherapy techniques on friends, family and clients. You will have the ability to successfully diagnose injuries to the body and perform appropriate practises on your patient.
Who is this course for?
- Students of physiotherapy
- Current practitioners looking to improve their skills or update their knowledge.
There are no prerequisites for this course
Become a physiotherapist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.