Edureka's PHP & MySQL with MVC framework, will introduce attendees to PHP, MySQL and CakePHP MVC framework. The course will cover aspects of how to use PHP, MySQL along with CakePHP MVC framework to create powerful and easy to maintain database driven websites. The course will also cover Installation & Configuration of PHP, MySQL and CakePHP. Attendees will also get to implement one project towards the end of the course.
After the completion of the 'PHP & MySQL with MVC Framework' Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Understand the basics of the Web Technology
2. Learn all major concepts of PHP and MySQL that beginner developers need to master.
3. Learn all major concepts of MVC architecture in general and it advantages over conventional web development methods.
3. Round off your application development skills by understanding how to implement PHP on a website using MVC framework.
4. Gain the PHP programming skills needed to successfully build interactive, data-driven sites
5. Create forms easily using helper functions and work with form data
7. Work with regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
8. Work with PHP text mails and HTML emails
9. How to use and create functions
10. Object oriented concepts
11. Uploading files to server
12. Manipulate system files
13. Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications
14. Test and debug a PHP application
15. Become a proficient PHP/MySQL web developer using MVC architecture.
Who is this course for?
This course can be taken by anyone who wants to be a Web Developer or wants to learn PHP & MySQL with a MVC framework.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.