If you have already pursued our PHP 101 training then it’s time to take your programming skills to the next level with our PHP Deep dive training that will introduce you to the advanced features of PHP and help you leverage this tool to create complex programs and applications.
Zeolearn academy’s PHP Deep Dive training will help you understand the concepts while simultaneously applying them in a hands-on tutorial. After giving you a refresher on basic PHP, we will move on to HTML, CSS, connecting to databases, and using queries to gather and modify data. Advanced PHP concepts also include reading and writing files, creating and managing sessions and destroying sessions.
Here’s what you will learn!
- How PHP is changing the face of website design and development, and its future
- Re-visit PHP basics and then move on to advanced topics such as connecting to MYSQL database and using SQL for inserting, updating and deleting records
- All about PHP programming, from PHP syntax to using conditional loops and statements
- Advanced PHP concepts such as session control and cookies
Module 1: INTRODUCTION TO PHP
- Basic Knowledge of websites Development
- Introduction of Dynamic Website Development
- Introduction to Advanced PHP
- Scope of Advanced PHP in Market
- WAMP Software Installation
Module 2: HTML, CSS KNOWLEDGE
Module 3: PHP PROGRAMMING BASICS
Module 4: PHP FUNCTIONS
Module 5: STRONG MYSQL DATABASE
Module 6: SQL AND PERFORMING QUERIES
Module 7: ADVANCED PHP CONCEPTS
Module 8: WORKING WITH MYSQL DATABASE & TABLES & ROW
Who is this course for?
If you are a PHP programmer or a web developer who wants to learn the more advanced features of PHP, then this is the right course for you.
Participants should have undergone our PHP 101 training workshop or should have basic PHP programming skills.
- Operating system such as Mac OS X, Windows or Linux
- A modern web browser such as Chrome
- Internet Connection
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.