International Career School
Add to basket or enquire
Enrol on this Photography course and learn how to take professional photographs, work on Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. Get the most out of your smartphone camera or DSLR, build your portfolio and start to earn up to an extra £3000 per month from photo sessions.
The Photography and Editing course will be suitable if:
⦁ You want to change your job
Our beginner photography course will help you take the first step towards a demanded and interesting profession as a photographer. Even after just the first few lessons of this photography course, you will be able to start working with real clients.
⦁ You work with content creation
Do you make photographs for blogs and social media, to promote a personal brand or a company? Creating colourful and informative visual content will help influence your audience into choosing your service or product.
⦁ You want to improve your practical skills in photography
Do you have a professional photo camera, but don't know how to use all of its features in full? This Photography course will help you to master all of your camera's settings, and set up the lighting of your photographs.
⦁ You want a new experience
After finishing this Photography and Editing course you will be able to style yourself as a professional photographer and can start taking high-quality photographs not only of close relatives and friends but also of real models. You will be able to see how the professional photography area suits you.
Why choose this Photography and Editing Online Course?
- Upon successful completion of the Photography course, you will receive a free e-certificate that confirms your new skills and knowledge in Photography and Photo Editing.
- During this Photography online course, each student creates portfolio cases as a photographer: portraits, family and events, food photos, lifestyle and outdoor photographs.
- You will have 24/7 access to all Photography course materials for additional 30 days after completion.
- Flexible schedule for live sessions with teachers and instant access for recorded videos to watch at your convenience.
- Each of our students of the Photography course gets full tutor support.
- You will receive immediate results and feedback from professional experts during studying our Photography and Photo Editing course.
How do the online courses work?
Studying at International Career School is an entirely unique experience, unlike any other online course. You are personally guided by a professional teacher and provided with regular opportunities to discuss and submit your work to get expert feedback and analysis on your homework:
- Live group sessions where the whole class is online with your teacher every week for two hours.
- All live interaction is recordable for you to re-watch at your leisure, along with hours of pre-recorded video and written content.
What materials do I get on this course?
- 15 Live Group Masterclasses with your teacher and the whole class
- Comprehensive course notes
- 30 or 60-day access to all of the above
- Access to a learner chat group for extra support and networking
Is this course suitable for beginners?
Yes. The course caters for learners who have little or no prior knowledge. Learners with previous experience can also greatly benefit from ICS courses.
Are there academic entry requirements?
No. There are no academic requirements for this course. This course or programme is practical and therefore aimed at those who wish to develop their skills to a professional standard.
What support do I get during this course?
Throughout your course, you will be instructored and supported by a professional teacher. You will be able to contact your teacher via the eLearning platform, raise any issues that you may encounter on your course and receive a response. All of the teachers are highly experienced in their professional fields and will be able to offer valuable advice and guidance. You will also be able to participate in a learner chat group where you can raise specific questions related to the module you are currently taking.
- ICS Photography and editing course curriculum -
During this 8-week Photography and Editing course you will learn how to:
1. Use your photo camera features and do retouch and colour correction
Select camera settings for different shooting conditions, take photographs with artificial and natural light. Do colour correction and retouching of photographs. Use Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to edit photos quickly and efficiently.
2. Take photos for advertising, menus, and catalogues
Bring out textures and various factors in objects, work in a flat lay, and create quality food photography for clients.
3. How to work with models, families or on weddings and events
You will learn how to work with models during photoshoots: to select the best posing, comfy styles of communication. How to work with a group of people and in different styles: studio or lifestyle reportage.
4. Build your portfolio and earn as a photographer
Turn your creative vision and talent into a hobby or full-time career and earn a high income. Learn how to expertly liaise with commercial customers and start to earn up to an extra £3000 per month from your photo sessions.
How are classes delivered?
- The eLearning platform. As soon as your course starts you'll get access to the educational platform where you will find your study materials. You will also be able to communicate with tutors and other learners in your class.
- Virtual classes. You do virtual face-to-face training with a tutor in a small group. You ask questions and get answers. Training is also available in the recording if you miss the class but the live participation stimulates your progress.
- Home tasks. During your course, you will get practical and written tasks to complete outside of the scheduled lessons (home study). Our expert tutors will check your work and give you regular feedback, which will go towards your accredited certification.
- Community. We keep our students constantly motivated by providing them with regular feedback and a direct channel of communication with each other and our practising experts. Live tutors share professional up-to-date information and will help you keep on track to complete your qualification with confidence.
⦁ Outdoor reportage photography
⦁ Studio advertising photography
⦁ Cityscape and landscape shooting
⦁ Portrait photography
⦁ Photo colour correction
⦁ Retouching of photographs
⦁ Experienced user of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
Who is this course for?
This Photography and Photo Editing course is for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels to improve or refresh their skills and knowledge.
This Photography course will be useful for specialists working with content in social networks and internet marketing. You will learn how to create high-quality, selling, and engaging advertising photographs for your company.
To study the Photography and Editing course you will need:
- Smartphone camera or DSLR / Mirrorless camera.
- If you would like to practise retouching and photo editing it is necessary to have access to a laptop or PC with a stable Internet connection and the capacity to use necessary software.
- The Chrome web browser
- Preinstalled The Zoom app
- Access to the installed Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
You can study on this Photography and Photo Editing course remotely at your convenience with all benefits of online learning such as live sessions, networking and full teacher support.
- Portrait Photographer,
- Event photographer,
- Studio photographer,
- Family photographer,
- Wedding photographer,
- Landscape photographer,
- Content creator,
- Digital content editor.
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion is included in course price