International Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to make money from photography? Would you love to create eye-catching photos for your social media or photo album? Our online Photography Diploma lets you in on the secrets! It's packed with techniques and useful tips to take your photos to the next level, plus you'll know how to use Adobe Lightroom to edit photos and create special effects.
Whether you’re a keen Instagrammer or looking to make money as a photographer, you’ll have all the tools you need in our Photography Diploma course. For less than the full price of a single course, you will be studying three popular photography courses, namely:
- Mobile Photography
- Event Photography
- Adobe Lightroom
KEY COURSE BENEFITS:
- Lifetime access - No time limits - Study at your own pace
- Internationally-recognised CPD accredited course
- Start learning straightaway from any laptop or mobile device in any country
- Immediate certificate download when you complete the course
Taking photos has never been easier. You can even take professional-quality pictures with your phone. But with millions of photos being posted and shared on social media every day, how do you make sure yours get the attention they deserve? By knowing how to make your photos stand out from the crowd!
You’ll learn top photography skills and techniques to ensure you take perfect pictures every time. Our Photography Diploma will recommend the best apps for photos and show you the best ways to share and sell your pictures too. Discover the techniques for taking super photos and creative ways to manipulate images in our certified course today.
We all want to capture special moments to treasure. We love looking at our old photos of a special occasion, family get-together, historic events, holidays or an amazing meal. Just look at how many photos are posted on social media - there are more than 321 million Instagram posts using the hashtag #food alone!
Our photography course is designed to ensure you can capture perfect shots on your camera or phone camera to sell, share or simply treasure forever.
You’ll soon be taking photos like the professionals by learning:
- About apps and accessories to enhance your photos
- Photography skills to capture the perfect shot in all lights
- How to create dramatic effects through editing
- The best places to share your amazing images
- How to sell your photos
- How to launch a new career as an event photographer
- Editing, organising, storing and sharing photos with Adobe Lightroom
Photography is a fascinating hobby as well as an exciting career. As the saying goes: “A picture paints 1,000 words.” You’ll be creating masterpieces every time with your camera or camera phone once you’ve mastered photography skills in our online course.
When you invest in our Photography Diploma course, you get three courses for less than the full price of one single photography course. Learn how to take great photos, make money from your newfound photography skills and organise your photo library so you never mislay any of your amazing shots. Sign up now and start taking photos like a pro.
How is the course assessed?
By studying photography online with IOA, you do not pay an extra fee for sitting an exam or have to wait for a set date to sit an exam. There is a short exam at the end of each module for you to take, You’ll know your score immediately.
Will I get a certificate?
Yes, you must complete the course and successfully pass each course module with a score of 55% or more to be eligible for the certificate. You will get a certificate for each of the courses. You can also get the ICOES certificate for a small fee to cover printing and posting.
Photography Courses Included:
MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
- Module 1: Getting Started: Recommended phones
- Module 2: Gadgets And Accessories
- Module 3: Apps And Programs
- Module 4: Photography Skills
- Module 5: Editing And Sharing
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
- Module 1: Prepping For The Event - Pt. 1 - Marketing & Securing Clients
- Module 2: Prepping For The Event - Pt. 2 - Scouting Your Location
- Module 3: The Event Pt. 1 - Gear, Light & Lenses
- Module 4: The Event Pt. 2 - Telling The Event’s Story
- Module 5: After The Event - Uploading, Editing and Delivering Your Images
ADOBE LIGHTROOM COURSE
- Module 1: The Library
- Module 2: Developing - Part 1 - Exposure & Cropping
- Module 3: Developing - Part 2 - Using Filters
- Module 4: Processing & Presets
- Module 5: Lightroom Advanced
Who is this course for?
- Everyone who uses social media and wants to create eye-catching images for their posts
- Anyone who takes photos as a hobby or business and wants to take more beautiful pictures
- People who want to have fun experimenting with special effects, apps and different angles
- Keen photographers seeking tools and apps designed for images
- Anyone seeking a satisfying career as a photographer
- People who want to take amazing pictures they can sell
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
- Start a photography blog sharing your photos with the world
- Explore exciting photography careers to see if they are right for you
- Start your event photography business
- Take your photography business to the next level
- Add further skills to your career as a journalist, blogger or social media specialist
- Become a freelance photographer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.