Learn to take exceptional photographs
Being a photographer is an exciting and creative career, and there are many different opportunities open to you. Whether you hope to specialise in travel photography, landscape photography, or commercial photography. Alternately, you could also become a fashion photographer or display your work in a gallery, the possibilities are endless!
This Photography Course Bundle focuses on the main aspects of photography, combining courses of:
- Digital Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Photography with a DSLR Camera
- Travel Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Mobile Photography
This is so students can develop a full understanding of photography, particularly with a digital or DLSR camera and will also give valuable knowledge of using a mobile device for photography. As well as this, candidates will be fully qualified to specialise in landscape, commercial or travel photography.
The course combines practical knowledge and artistic details. Candidates will get to grips with all the fundamentals of photography from the Digital Photography, Mobile Photography and Photography with a DSLR Camera course material. Candidates will learn about composition, form, camera controls and other topics. During the other three courses students will develop the ability to use creative flair and imagination to take beautiful photos that will sell.
We work in partnership with NUS, so all registered learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
---------------Digital Photography Training---------------
Module 01 Introduction To Photography
Module 02 Flash In Photography
----------------Photography With Dslr Camera-----------------
- Introduction To Dslr Camera
- Understanding Photography
- Dslr Camera
- Using Lenses
- Recording And Production
- Postproduction Process
- Dslr Pitfalls
- Important Gear
---------------Travel Photography Training---------------
Module 01. Travel Photography - The Rome
Module 02. Travel Photography - The Vanice
Module 03. Travel Photography - A Marine Coast Line
Module 04. Travel Photography -Mountains And Snow Landscapes
Module 05. Travel Photography - A Desert
----------------Commercial Photography Training-----------------
- Introduction To Commercial Photography
- Types Of Projections
- Types Of Cameras
- Tripod And Other Essential Equipments
- Camera And Tripod
- Camera Settings For 360 Degree Panoramic Image
- Shoot Hdr Panoramas
- Post Production Of Images
- Developing With Adobe Camera
- Processing Raw Files
- Processing Raw Hdr Files
- Combining Bracketed Panoramas In Photomatix
- Viewing On Your Own Computer
- Uploading And Viewing A Virtual Tour
----------------Mobile Photography Training Course-----------------
Module 1. Introduction To Mobile Photography
Module 2. Controlling Focus And Exposure
Module 3. Exploring Add-On Lenses
Module 4. Simple Double Exposure Effects
Module 5. Diptychs, Triptychs, And Mirrored Images
Module 6. Adding Lens Flare And Lighting Effects
Module 7. Viewing And Editing Camera Phone Metadata
Module 8. Creative Uses For Burst Mode
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded an CPD accredited certificate "Photography certification for each course separately". Anyone eligible for certification will receive FREE e-certificate(in PDF format), which is immediately available to download online. Printed certificate is available at an additional fee.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited to those who hope to become a photographer, whether you have experience or are a beginner.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course would allow you to fulfill any of the following roles:
- Travel Photographer
- Landscape Photographer
- Commercial Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
- Visual Arts Technician
- Creative Art Worker
- Product Still Life Photographer
- Studio Photographer
- Photographer/Portrait Consultant
- Visual Resources Imaging Specialist
- Editorial Photographer
- Documentary Photographer
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.