The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Boost your teaching skills and set yourself up with the qualities you need to succeed as a teacher with the comprehensive Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care from Teachers Training. Teaching children the basics of phonics involves helping them discover the relationship between sounds and their spellings, and the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care Course will ensure you have the confidence and the skills needed to be an effective Phonics Teacher.
The Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care has been designed to enhance your teaching and child care skills, enabling you to create exciting and effective lesson plans for your younger pupils.
Split over 12 easy-to-digest modules, the Teaching Phonics Level 3 Certification provides a complete overview of how to effectively teach phonics to children, and how phonics can be used as a key part of teaching English to your pupils.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care course, you will learn the following skills:
- Effective classroom management techniques
- How to plan engaging lessons
- An excellent understanding of phonics and teaching English
- Knowledge of different teaching methodologies
- How to keep your pupils motivated and excited about learning
- A high level of organisation
Why Study Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care course:
- Access the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Complete the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
Learn everything you need on the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care from Teachers Training.
***Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care***
**Teaching Phonics Level 3 Certification**
Module 1. Introduction to Phonics Education
- What Is Phonics?
- Different Approaches to Phonics Teaching
- Synthetic Phonics
- Analytic Phonics
- The Whole of Reading
Module 2. Role of Early Phonics Teaching
- Talking About Letters
- Making Sounds
- Don’t Confuse Phonemes with Letters
Module 3. Career as Phonics Teacher
- What is Phonics Teaching?
- Career Choices and Options
- Earning Potential
Module 4. Teaching Phonics
- How Phonics Is Taught?
- Characteristics of Strong Phonics Instruction
- Phonics Lesson
- Blending: Teaching Children How Words Work
- Teaching Methods for Those with Dyslexia
Module 5. Jolly Phonics
- What is Jolly Phonics?
- What is Synthetic Phonics?
- Five Skills of Jolly Phonics
- Letter Formation
- Blending and Segmenting
- Phonemic Awareness
- Jolly Phonics -A Yearly Plan
- Introducing Digraphs
- Using the Jolly Readers in Classroom
- Menu Board Activities
Module 6. Involving Parents and Carers
- The Importance of Teaching Children
- Key Principles That Should Underpin Work with Parents
- How to Promote Engagement
Module 7. Speaking and Phonological Awareness
- The Phonology of English
- English Phonology and Spelling
- The Development of Phonology
- Phonological Awareness
Module 8. Systematic Assessment and Record Keeping
- Phonics Assessment in Reading Analysing Running Records
- Analysing Errors for Phonics Instruction
- Assessing Phonemic Awareness
- Assessing Letter Knowledge
- Phonics Assessment in Writing
- Analysing Writing Samples Step-by-Step
- Analysing Errors for Phonics Concepts
- Keeping Records
- Class Achievement Record
- Individual Achievement Record
- Keeping Track of Your Teaching
Module 9. Meeting Individual Needs
- Types of Readers
- Ten Techniques That Support Intervention Instruction
- Principles of Intervention Instruction
- Phonics Problems—and Solutions
- Six Ways to Develop Fluency
- Phonics and the English-Language Learner
Module 10. Cognitive Approaches in Dyslexia
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Approaches and Programmes Used by Specialists
Module 11. Phonics for Deaf Children
- What you, as a teacher, need to know about childhood deafness
- What you need to know about the deaf child in your class
- Ensuring the teaching areas are conducive to learning
- Techniques to aid the deaf child’s learning
- General principles for teaching phonics to deaf children
Module 12. Teaching Higher Level of Phonics
- The Challenges
- Questions to Consider
- Different Ideas to Teach the Higher Level Phonics
** Nanny Care Diploma **
Module 1. Introduction to Nanny Care Workers
- Who is a Nanny?
- What does a Nanny do?
- Skills and Characteristics of a Nanny
- Responsibilities of a Nanny
- What Parents Expect of a Nanny?
- How to be a Successful Nanny?
Module 2. Understanding Child Development
- What is Child Development?
- Areas of Development
- Factors that Affect Child Growth and Development
Module 3: Care for Children
- Why Care Matters So Much
- Children Need Touch
- Routines for Young Children
- Sharing the Care with Children
Module 4: Healthy Food, Healthy living
- Main Food Groups
- Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Why a Balanced Diet is Important
- Healthy Meals for Children
- Encouraging Children to Eat Healthy
- Food Allergies to Look For
Module 5. Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children Accident and Hazards
- Guidance for Health and Safety
- Safety Equipment and Features
- Child Protection
Module 6. Early Years Provision
- Statutory Services
- Health Services for Children
- Social Services for Children
- Education Services for Children
- Leisure Activity and Recreation Services
- Voluntary Services and Self-help Agencies
Module 7. Establishing Relationship and Routines
- Why is it so Important that Nanny and Parents have a Good Working Relationship?
- Routines Provide Understanding
- Routines Allow Children to Keep Time
- Routines Should Be Age Appropriate
Module 8. Time Management for Nannies
- Connection Between Time Management and Essential Skills
- Top 8 Time Management Apps for Busy Nannies
- Caregiver and Team Player
Module 9. Nanny’s Job Profile
- Introduction to Nanny’s Job Profile
- Meet the Needs of the Child
- Keeping Children Safe
- What Makes a Good Team Player?
- Cooperative Games for Children
- First Words
- First Aid for Choking
Module 10. Establishing a Nanny’s Career
- How to Become a Nanny?
- What do you Need to be an Interesting Nanny to English and international customers?
- DBS Check
- Importance for a Nanny
- What Kind of Nanny Work Positions You Can opt for?
- How much do Nannies get Paid?
After completing all the modules in the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care Course, students will qualify for a certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Improve their phonics skills
- Enhance their knowledge of the English language
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in education
The Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care has no formal entry requirements. However, we do ask that all students:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
Enrol on the Phonics Teaching and Nanny Care today and help students learn the essentials of phonics so they can decode, or sound out, words effectively. Opportunities in this field include:
- Phonics Teacher
- English Teacher
- Language Tutor
- SEN Teacher
- Primary School Teacher
- SEN Teaching Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.