Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Phlebotomist & Lab Technician and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Phlebotomist & Lab Technician.
This premium online course titled Phlebotomist & Lab Technician ensures your professional development with CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 12 hours.
With this Phlebotomist & Lab Technician program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Phlebotomist & Lab Technician and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Enrol this Phlebotomist & Lab Technician From One Education:
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion of the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course
- Learning materials of our Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course content for a full year
- Complete the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course
This masterclass Phlebotomist & Lab Technician online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Phlebotomist & Lab Technician is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Phlebotomist & Lab Technician today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician consists of the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to Phlebotomy
- Phlebotomy Training - What is Phlebotomy?
- Phlebotomy Training - Duties of the Phlebotomist
- Phlebotomy Training - Professional and Personal Characteristics for Phlebotomists
- Phlebotomy Training - Phlebotomy Education and Training
- Phlebotomy Training - Guidelines for Phlebotomy Practice
Module 02: Blood Circulation, Function, and Composition
- Phlebotomy Training - Circulation and the Vascular System
- Phlebotomy Training - Circulation of Blood
- Phlebotomy Training - Blood Vessels
- Phlebotomy Training - Common Veins Used for Phlebotomy
- Phlebotomy Training - Blood and Blood Components
Module 03: Phlebotomy Equipment
- Phlebotomy Training - Needles and Tubes
- Phlebotomy Training - Vacuum Tube System
- Phlebotomy Training - Needles
- Phlebotomy Training - Vacuumed Blood-Collecting Tubes
- Phlebotomy Training - The Syringe System
Module 04: Routine Venipuncture
- Phlebotomy Training - Tourniquet Application
- Phlebotomy Training - Site Selection and Cleansing the Site
- Phlebotomy Training - Assembly of the Puncture Equipment
- Phlebotomy Training - Performing the Venipuncture
- Phlebotomy Training - Labelling the Tubes
Module 05: Venipuncture Complications and Pre-Examination Variables
- Phlebotomy Training - Pre-Examination Variables
- Phlebotomy Training - Patient Complications
- Phlebotomy Training - Equipment Assembly
- Phlebotomy Training - Examination of Puncture Equipment
Module 06: Dermal Puncture
- Phlebotomy Training - Importance of Correct Collection
- Phlebotomy Training - Composition of Capillary Blood
- Phlebotomy Training - Dermal Puncture Equipment
- Phlebotomy Training - Dermal Puncture Procedure
Module 07: Quality Assessment and Management in Phlebotomy
- Phlebotomy Training - Quality Assessment
- Phlebotomy Training - Documentation
- Phlebotomy Training - Procedure Manuals
- Phlebotomy Training - Variables
Module 08: Special Blood Collection Procedure
- Phlebotomy Training - Newborn Screening
- Phlebotomy Training - Blood Cultures
- Phlebotomy Training - Glucose Tolerance Testing
Module 09: Infection Control and Risk Management
- Phlebotomy Training - Infection Control
- Phlebotomy Training - The Patient
- Phlebotomy Training - The Hospital Environment
**Laboratory Technician Diploma**
Module 01: Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to Laboratory Technician
- What Is a Laboratory
- What Is Clinical Laboratory
Module 02: Medical Laboratory Services
- Role of Medical Laboratory Services
- Rules & Regulations of Medical Laboratory
- Medical Laboratory Request Forms
Module 03: Laboratory Equipment (Part-01)
- Introduction to Laboratory Equipment
- General Labware
- Types and Functions of Labware
Module 04: Laboratory Equipment (Part-02)
- Common Laboratory Equipment
- Centrifuges Safety
Module 05: Microscope and How to Use it
- What is Microscope?
- Types of Microscopes
- Parts of the Microscopes
Module 06: Solutions Used in Clinical/Medical Laboratory
- Solutions, Solute and Solvent
- Percent Solutions
- Molar Solutions
Module 07: Sterilisation, Disinfection and Decontamination
- Definition of Sterilisation
- Methods of Sterilisation
Module 08: Basic Haematology
- Basic Haematology
- The Circulatory System
- Composition of Blood
Module 09: Basic Haemostasis (Coagulation)
- Principles of Haemostasis
- Control Mechanism in Haemostasis
Module 10: Basic Immunology and Immunohematology
- The Immune System
Module 11: Urinalysis
- The Urinary System
- Diseases of the Kidneys
- Urine Collection and Processing
Module 12: Basic Clinical Chemistry
- Types of Blood Specimens for Chemical Analysis
- Collecting and Processing Blood Specimens
- Chemistry Instrumentation
Module 13: Basic Clinical Microbiology
- Key Terms in Microbiology
- Infection Prevention in Healthcare Settings
Module 14: Basic Parasitology
- Organisms Parasitic for Humans
- Collecting and Processing Specimens for Parasite Detection
Module 15: Laboratory Accidents and Safety
- Chemical Hazards
- Electrical Hazards
- Fire Hazards
Module 16: Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance in the Clinical Laboratory
- The Importance of Quality Assurance
- Quality Improvement
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate.
Once you have passed the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course exam, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Phlebotomist & Lab Technician training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Phlebotomist & Lab Technician course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.