Add to basket or enquire
What does a day in the life of pharmacy professionals look like?
- Counsel patients about prescriptions
- Call doctors for refill authorisation
- Organising drug inventory
- Preparing medications
The pharmacy professionals are the custodians of medicines and pharmaceutical items throughout the healthcare services.
With the civilisation evolving and new drugs & treatment development, pharmacy professionals are more crucial in modern healthcare. As the healthcare industry shifts to suit the changing demands of our society and communities, the demand for pharmacy personnel is also constantly increasing. From academia to the pharmaceutical industry, pharmacy professionals have working opportunities in a diverse range of settings. However, with the ever-changing healthcare sector, the duties of pharmacists are evolving — requiring more advanced skills. With this Pharmacy course, you can gain the fundamentals needed to establish a promising career in the pharmaceutical sector.
This course focuses on giving you a detailed overview of pharmacology and the pharmaceutical industry. With the help of this course, you will explore the fascinating history and development of pharmacy. Furthermore, you will be introduced to the standards of pharmacy professionals and the legal frameworks regarding pharmacy practice. This pharmacy training covers various vital topics, including pharmaceutical care, clinical pharmacy skills, health and safety regulations in the pharmacy industry, etc. You will also get the opportunity to traverse the job prospects in this pharmacy sector and the requisite skills to start a career in this field.
Our Diploma in Pharmacy Skills is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, for its high-quality and non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Diploma in Pharmacy Skills is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Sign up for this Pharmacy course and take the first step toward a lucrative career in medicine.
What you'll get out of this Pharmacy course:
- Get a comprehensive overview of pharmacology and the business of pharmacy.
- Learn about the fascinating history and development of pharmacy.
- Explore pharmacological aspects in the National Health Service
- Know in detail about the career prospect in this pharmacy field.
- Gain a solid understanding of the necessary skills and knowledge to commence a career in pharmacy.
- Familiarise yourself with the standards of pharmacy professionals and their importance.
- Have a clear comprehension of the legal frameworks regarding pharmacy practice.
- Strengthen your knowledge of the rights and responsibilities of pharmacy professionals.
- Understand the core elements of pharmaceutical care and enhance your clinical pharmacy skills.
- Deepen your understanding of prescribing and supplying medicines to patients.
- Acquaint yourself with the health and safety regulation in the pharmacy industry.
Why People Enrol this Diploma in Pharmacy Skills From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Diploma in Pharmacy Skills
- Learning materials of our Diploma in Pharmacy Skills comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Diploma in Pharmacy Skills course content for a full year
- Complete the Diploma in Pharmacy Skills at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Diploma in Pharmacy Skills
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Diploma in Pharmacy Skills doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Diploma in Pharmacy Skills Course and broken it down into 15 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Diploma in Pharmacy Skills
- Module 01: Introduction to Pharmacy
- Module 02: History and Development of Pharmacy
- Module 03: The Pharmacy Team
- Module 04: Training of the Pharmacy Team
- Module 05: Coaching and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Team
- Module 06: Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- Module 07: Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- Module 08: The Rights and Responsibilities of Pharmacy Professionals
- Module 09: Pharmacy Practice
- Module 10: Clinical Pharmacy Skills
- Module 11: Offering Enhanced Services
- Module 12: Prescribing
- Module 13: Supplying Medication
- Module 14: Responding to Symptoms
- Module 15: Health and Safety in the Pharmaceutical Industry
How is the Diploma in Pharmacy Skills assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module of our Diploma in Pharmacy Skills, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Diploma in Pharmacy Skills, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Diploma in Pharmacy Skills, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Diploma in Pharmacy Skills will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills attesting to your knowledge.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Diploma in Pharmacy Skills. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Diploma in Pharmacy Skills is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Diploma in Pharmacy Skills will provide you with a thorough understanding of pharmacology. After completing the course, you will develop a set of skills and have a plethora of great job opportunities to explore, such as —
- Pharmacy Assistants
- Pharmacy Technician
In the UK, the typical yearly income for these positions is generally £15,000 - £40,000.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
will you be able to send the hard copy if i reside in a country like India or Australia
Dear Emmanuel, Thanks for contacting us. Yes, we can send the hard copy outside the UK. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is that a final price?
Hi Sylvia, Thanks for the question. Yes, this is the final price as off now. The course price includes the exams as well. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
after how long we may have the certificate ?
Hi Morteza, Thanks for contacting us. The turnaround time for the PDF certificate is 24 hours and for the hardcopy, it is 3 - 9 working days. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.