Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Pharmacy Technician course is designed for Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacy Assistants, Pharmacy Managers, Nurses and Healthcare professionals to provide them with everything they need to kickstart their career. By everything, we mean the knowledge and the credentials one needs to be a pharmacy technician.
For starters, we have a pharmacy assistant diploma level 5 and a nurse prescribing diploma which will give you a comprehensive understanding of what these are and the roles and responsibilities you will have to carry out in each of them. You will also be introduced to how to safely handle medicines, how to handle confidential information of your patients, infection control and the difference between Pandemic and Epidemic diseases along with their risks, impacts and mitigation.
On top of that, you will also learn more about safety like the laboratory equipment safety regulations and guidelines you need to follow, first aid, paediatric first aid, workplace first aid, mental health first aid, sports first aid and of course COVID-19.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand what roles they will play in Health & Social Care
- Learn how to safeguard the welfare of children and adults
- Learn about Person-Centred Care and how to meet the needs of individuals
- Gain the skills to support individuals in the final stages of their life
- Be aware of what and how to treat Autism, Dementia, Epilepsy, Mental Health and people addicted to Alcohol & Drugs.
- Know how to establish a duty of care for your workplace
- Identify the risks and hazards and take measures accordingly
- Know the manual handling requirements in the UK and the best ways to carry out manual handling
- Understand what level they operate at, what level they will need to operate at and what improvements can be made
- Have a deep understanding of types of medicines, their uses, how to administer them and the legislation on managing medicines in the UK
- Deepen their knowledge on Paediatric & Emergency first aid
Key Features Of Pharmacy Technician Bundle Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Pharmacy Assistant Diploma Level 5
Pharmacy Assistant Diploma Level 5 course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Pharmacy Assistant Diploma Level 5 course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
- Introduction to the Safe Handling of Medicines
This safe handling of medication training course is ideal for healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals who are new to the field and looking to deepen their understanding of the different types of medicines and the correct procedures for handling them.
- Handling Information in a Care Setting
This handling information in a care setting course is designed to provide those who work in the social care or healthcare sector with an in-depth understanding of the code of practice on confidential personal information.
- Infection Control for Healthcare
Infection Control for Healthcare course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Infection Control for Healthcare course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within
- Epidemic and Pandemic Diseases (Risks, Impacts, and Mitigation)
Epidemic and Pandemic Diseases (Risks, Impacts, and Mitigation) course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Epidemic and Pandemic Diseases (Risks, Impacts, and Mitigation) course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
- Covid-19 Awareness
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course is designed to provide learners with up-to-date information and statistics regarding this novel coronavirus and the health and safety guidelines in place to reduce the risk of infection.
- First Aid Complete Course (Paediatric, Workplace, Sports, Mental Health)
This First Aid Complete Course consists of four premium courses covering Paediatric First Aid, Workplace First Aid, Sports First Aid and Mental Health First Aid. This bundle is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also suitable for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification. The course materials are designed and prepared by industry experts to meet all your learning demands and equip you with core skills to succeed in the relevant fields.
- Nurse Prescribing Diploma
Nurse Prescribing Diploma course is designed for the nurse, healthcare professionals, assistant nurse, senior nurse, pharmacist or any individual who wants to brush up their skills and knowledge in nursing.This Nurse Prescribing Diploma course shares the key strategies, concepts and techniques of successful nursing.
- Laboratory Equipment and Safety
Laboratory Equipment and Safety course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Laboratory Equipment and Safety course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
This Pharmacy Technician - Essential Skills bundle is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in the field, which includes the following related professions:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy manager
- Pharmacy Dispenser
- Healthcare professionals
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Pharmacy Technician course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.