Add to basket or enquire
Healthcare industry is currently one of the fastest-growing work fields in the UK. Particularly, the pharmacy sector has grown 75% in the last decade. If you're looking for a career in this industry, Pharmacy Technician might be a great fit for you.
As reported by the Economic Research Institute, the average base salary for a Pharmacy Technician is approximately £11 for every working hour. Which implies that an employee of this job earns about £22,000 per year in the United Kingdom. And the salary potential is expected to be around £24,000 by 2025.
Master the skills to fabricate a powerful impact in the healthcare industry! Develop excellent proficiency in Pharmacy and walk down the path of a successful Pharmacy Technician career with the help of this exclusive Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician Bundle!
With our exclusive Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician Bundle, you can boost your career and increase your employability by discovering your skills, talents, and interests. This course is meant to advance your career in the Health & care industry, so you'll pave the way to your ideal employment. It offers the kind of professional training that today's employers want.
15 in 1 "Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician" Bundle
**FREE PDF Certificate** FREE Exam** FREE Student ID ** Lifetime Access **
This Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Course 01: Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician
- Course 02: Clinical Pharmacy Skills and Professional Standards
- Course 03: Medication Administration and Preservation
- Course 04: Infection Prevention Training
- Course 05: Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Course 06: Medical Teaching: Medical Law
- Course 07: Medical Transcription
- Course 08: Medical Receptionist
- Course 09: Human Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Terminology Diploma
- Course 10: Paediatric First Aid and Medical Emergency Training
- Course 11: CPR, AED and First Aid Training
- Course 12: COVID-19: Psychological First Aid
- Course 13: Immunisation Nurse
- Course 14: Pharmacology Diploma
- Course 15: Diabetes and Hypoglycaemia Awareness
Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician Package Includes:
- Unlimited access to all 15 Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and Student ID all included in the price
- Free Exam & 24/7 non-stop tutor support available
- Absolutely no hidden fees in Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician
- Directly receive CPD accredited proficiency after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
By the end of this Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician bundle, you’ll have improved your employability and equipped you with potential skills to keep you ahead of the pack of others. Additionally, the course will add some extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers, keeping you afloat from the competition.
The Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician Bundle is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for good reason. This Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician bundle course has been created with 15 premium courses to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
This Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician Course, like every one of Study Hub's courses, is meticulously developed and well researched. Every one of the topics is divided into Elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
The course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician Course today and start learning.
**Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician**
- Introduction to Pharmacy Assistant and Pharmacy Technician
- Job Role of Pharmacy Technicians
- Pharmacy Assistant Patient Counselling Guide
- Communication in Pharmacy Settings
- The Pharmacy Team and Practices
- Prescription and Dispensing in Pharmacies
- Dispensing Methods, EPS, Minimising Dispensing Errors in Pharmacies
- Inventory Control and Management in Pharmacies
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Health and Safety Risks Assessment and Pharmaceutical Terminology
**Clinical Pharmacy Skills and Professional Standards**
- Introduction to Pharmacy
- History and Development of Pharmacy
- The Pharmacy Team
- Training of the Pharmacy Team
- Coaching and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Team
- Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- The Rights and Responsibilities of Pharmacy Professionals
- Pharmacy Practice
- Clinical Pharmacy Skills
- Offering Enhanced Services
- Supplying Medication
- Responding to Symptoms
- Health and Safety in the Pharmaceutical Industry
**Medication Administration and Preservation**
- Introduction to Safe Handling of Medicines
- Legislation and guidance of medication management
- Principles of Safe and Appropriate Handling of Medicines
- Medication Risk Assessment Guidance
- Handling Medicines in Social Care Settings
- Consent to Treatment
- Requirements for Specific Services
- Levels of Care and Support
- Procedure for Handling Medication
- The Six Rights of Medication Administration
- Covert Administration of Medication
- Recording Procedures
- Storage of Medication
- Transfer and Disposal of Medication
- Drug Formulation and Ways of Taking It
Module 01: Introduction to Medical Transcription
- What Is Medical Transcription?
- Getting the Skinny on the Medical Transcription Field
- Where Are the Jobs?
- How Are They Paid?
- Looking at What Goes into Good Transcription
- Anticipating What You’ll Transcribe
Module 02: The What, How, Who and Why of Medical Transcription
- What Medical Transcriptionists Do
- Officially: It’s about Documentation
- Unofficially: Critical Contributions to Patient Care
- The Traits You Need
Module 03: Understanding Medical Reports
- History and Physical Examination
- Operative Reports
- Discharge and Death Summaries
- Other Common Reports
Module 04: Medical Language Boot Camp
- The Anatomy of a Medical Word
- Commonly Confused Medical Words
- Drugs and Dosages
Module 05: Formatting: The Basics
- Why Formatting Matters
- Report Headings and Subheadings
- Guidelines for Transcribing Numbers
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
Module 06: Data Protection
- Personal Data
- General Data Protection Regulation
- The Key Principles of Data Protection
- Supervisory Authority
- Healthcare Settings and Personal Data
- Key Articles
Following your completion of the Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician course materials, you will be able to take an assignment test to assess your knowledge. You will be able to grab the PDF certificate & transcript for free after passing the test. Original Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Who is this course for?
This Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician training is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
To participate in this Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician course, all you need is —
- A smart device
- A secure internet connection
- And a keen interest in Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician.
You will be able to pursue several professions because this course includes various courses as a bonus. This Pharmacy Assistant & Pharmacy Technician is an excellent opportunity for you to learn multiple skills from the convenience of your own home.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How can one get admission and how can one know is admitted to study study immediatelyAnswer:
Dear Ukwuaba You need to purchase the course in order to enrol in the course. Please click on the "Add to basket" button and then click on the "Review basket and checkout" button to purchase the course. After purchasing, you will receive an email with the login details to access and study the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.