Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course! Don’t waste time with poor quality training - study the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills and get an expertly-designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills online training course.
The Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills online training course is accredited by the CPD and provides 11 CPD points. Students can expect to complete this Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills training course in around 11 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course.
The Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course.
With this comprehensive Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills provides students with an in-depth learning experience which you can work through at your own pace to enhance your professional development. The Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills cover everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills program.
The Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course has been designed by experts, to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all the students who enrol on it. Enrol on the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course now and get instant access to all Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course materials. Then, enjoy the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. Start your learning journey with this Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why Prefer Us?
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments which measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Complete the program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday).
Module 01: Introduction to Pharmacy
- What is a Profession?
- The Business of Pharmacy
- Types of Pharmacy
Module 02: History and Development of Pharmacy
- The Origins of Pharmacy
- The Organisation of Pharmacy
- The Professionalisation of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy in The National Health Service
Module 03: The Pharmacy Team
- Pharmacy Support Team
- Medicine Counter Assistants
- Dispensing/Pharmacy Assistants
- Pharmacy Technician
Module 04: Training of the Pharmacy Team
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Methods in the Pharmacy
- On-the-Job Training
- Off-the-Job Training
- Making a Presentation
- Using Role-Play
Module 05: Coaching and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Team
- Coaching Skills
- Establish the Goal
- Examine Current Reality
- Explore the Options
- Establish the Will
- Evaluation of Training
- Levels of Training Evaluation
Module 06: Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- The Importance of Having Standards
- The Standards of Pharmacy Students and Trainees
- Applying the Standards
- The Nine Standards
- Person-Centred Care
- Work in Partnership
- Communicate Effectively
- Maintain, Develop and Use Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Use Professional Judgement
- Behave in a Professional Manner
- Respect and Maintain a Person’s Confidentiality and Privacy
- Speak Up
- Demonstrate Leadership
Module 07: Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
Section 1: Guidance on Religion, Personal Values and Beliefs
- The Legal Framework
- Religion, Personal Values and Beliefs in Pharmacy
- Factors to Consider
- Questions to Ask Yourself
- Employers and Pharmacy Professionals Working Together
Section 2: Guidance on Consent
- What is Consent?
- Types of Consent
- Obtaining Consent
- What is Capacity
- Assessing Capacity
- Young People and Children
- Advance Decisions and Emergencies
Section 3: Guidance on Confidentiality
- Introduction to Confidentiality
- Duty of Confidentiality
- Protecting Information
- Disclosing Confidential Information
- Disclosing Information with Consent
- Disclosing Information without Consent
- Disclosures Required by Law
- Disclosures Made in the Public Interest
Section 4: Guidance on Raising Concerns
- The Importance of Raising Concerns
- How to Raise a Concern
- The Law
- Where to Go for More Advice
- Other Sources of Information
Module 08: The Rights and Responsibilities of Pharmacy Professionals
- Introduction to ERR
- Laws That Protect You at Work
- Workplace Regulations
- The Law: Relevant Legislation
- Laws That Protect You and the People
Module 09: Pharmacy Practice
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Medicines Optimisation
- Pharmaceutical Consultation
- Clinical Pharmacy Functions and Knowledge
Module 10: Clinical Pharmacy Skills
- Core Elements of Pharmaceutical Care
- Guidelines for Prescription Endorsement of Hospital or Institutional Drug Charts
Module 11: Offering Enhanced Services
- Commissioning of Services
- Support for Care Homes
Module 12: Prescribing
- Rational and Effective Prescribing
- Pharmacists as Prescribers and the Legal Framework
Module 13: Supplying Medication
- Dispensary Design and Workflow
- Patient Medication Records
Module 14: Responding to Symptoms
- Responding to Symptoms in the Pharmacy
- Presentation of Symptoms
Module 15: Health and Safety in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Basic Laboratory Safety
- Health and Safety in the Pharmacy
Once you have completed all the modules in the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course assessment, you will receive a professional certification that is recognised all over the UK and internationally. Get your free PDF certificate instantly after successful completion of the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course, or order one online.
You can also order a hard copy of your certificate to show off your new achievement. This will be sent to you in the post and costs £5.99.
Who is this course for?
Is This Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills Course Right for You?
This Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this Pharmacy Technician 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course.
This Pharmacy Technician and Clinical Skills course will help you to kickstart or take your career in the relevant sector to the next level. This course will help you achieve a position of respect and dignity, and you will be able to get ahead of the competition. The certificate will add significant weight to your CV and will help you in procuring jobs in the relevant industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.