The Microsoft Office Essential Training for PA will help you learn how to navigate your way around the key areas of the Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2016 programmes and also showcases the latest features of each application. You will learn how to use the applications of Microsoft Office 2016 at all levels of proficiency. This course is consisted comprehensive learning in each element of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power-Point, Access, and Outlook. To become more confident and efficient in the workplace.
This course would be a good introduction to get you started if changing career, moving into a more IT-focused role or simply needing to feel more confident with computers.
Benefits of studying the Microsoft Office Essential Training for PA with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Identify the Components of the Word Interface
- Create a Word Document
- Navigate and Select Text
- Modify Text
- Find and Replace Text
- Apply Character Formatting
- Align Text Using Tabs
- Display Text as List Items
- Control Paragraph Layout
- Apply Borders and Shading
- Apply Styles
- Manage Formatting
- Insert a Table
- Modify a Table
- Format a Table
- Convert Text to a Table
- Sort a List
- Renumber a List
- Customize a List
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Add Images to a Document
- Apply a Page Border and Color
- Add a Watermark
- Add Headers and Footers
- Control Page Layout
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Other Proofing Tools
- Check Accessibility
- Customize the Word Interface
- Additional Save Options
- Manage Additional File Types
- Activities – Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Activity – Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet
- Activity – Create a Basic Worksheet
- Use the Help System
- Activity – Use the Help System
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Activity – Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Activity – Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Reuse Formulas
- Activity – Reuse Formulas
- Manipulate Data
- Activity – Manipulate Data
- Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Activity – Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search For and Replace Data
- Activity – Search For and Replace Data
- Spell Check a Worksheet
- Activity – Spell Check a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Activity – Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Activity – Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Apply Number Formats
- Activity – Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Activity – Align Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles
- Activity – Apply Cell Styles
- Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook
- Activity – Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook
- Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options
- Activity – Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Activity – Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets
- Activity – Manage Worksheets
- Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Activity – Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Customize General and Language Options
- Activity – Customize General and Language Options
- Customize Formula Options
- Activity – Customize Formula Options
- Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Activity – Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Activity – Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins
- Activity – Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins
- Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options
- Activity – Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options
- Activities and Exercise Files – Microsoft Excel 2016 for Beginners
- Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- ACTIVITY – NAVIGATING THE POWERPOINT 2016 USER INTERFACE
- Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
- ACTIVITY – CREATING AND SAVING A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
- Use Help
- ACTIVITY – USING POWERPOINT HELP
- Select a Presentation Type
- ACTIVITY – SELECTING A PRESENTATION TYPE
- Build a Presentation
- ACTIVITY – BUILDING A PRESENTATION
- Lay Out a Presentation
- ACTIVITY – LAYING OUT A PRESENTATION
- Edit Text
- ACTIVITY – EDITING TEXT
- View and Navigate a Presentation
- ACTIVITY – VIEWING A PRESENTATION
- Format Characters
- ACTIVITY – FORMATTING CHARACTERS
- Format Paragraphs
- ACTIVITY – FORMATTING PARAGRAPHS
- Format Text Boxes
- ACTIVITY – FORMATTING TEXT BOXES
- Insert Images
- ACTIVITY – INSERTING IMAGES
- Insert Shapes
- ACTIVITY – INSERTING SHAPES
- Insert WordArt
- ACTIVITY – INSERT WordArt
- Edit Objects
- ACTIVITY – EDITING OBJECTS
- Format Objects
- ACTIVITY – FORMATTING OBJECTS
- Group Objects
- ACTIVITY – GROUPING OBJECTS
- Arrange Objects
- ACTIVITY – ARRANGING OBJECTS
- Animate Objects
- ACTIVITY – ANIMATING OBJECTS
- Create a Table
- ACTIVITY – CREATING A TABLE
- Format a Table
- ACTIVITY – FORMATTING A TABLE
- Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- ACTIVITY – INSERTING A TABLE FROM MICROSOFT EXCEL
- Create a Chart
- ACTIVITY – CREATING A CHART
- Format a Chart
- ACTIVITY – FORMATTING A CHART
- Manipulate a Chart
- ACTIVITY – MANIPULATING A CHART
- Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- ACTIVITY – INSERTING A CHART FROM MICROSOFT EXCEL
- Review Your Presentation
- ACTIVITY – REVIEWING YOUR PRESENTATION
- Apply Transitions
- ACTIVITY – APPLYING TRANSITIONS
- Print Your Presentation
- ACTIVITY – PRINTING YOUR PRESENTATION
- Deliver Your Presentation
- ACTIVITY – DELIVERING YOUR PRESENTATION
- Activities – Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you provide the hardcopy certificate?
Dear Megan, Thanks for your query. Yes, we do provide the hardcopy certificates after completing the course. You can order the PDF or hardcopy certificate with some additional fees. Many Thanks Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I apply for this course even though I don't have any prior experience in the field?
Dear Maria, Thanks for reaching out. The course is open to all with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language and to be over the age of 16. You will learn everything from the course directly. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Joshua Addo asked:
Greetings from Liberia. Am highly interested in this course of study, but my question is how can I pay without credit card?
Dear Joshua, Thanks for the question. You make your payment by PayPal if you don't have the card. Thanks Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Kalley Bromfield asked:
What is the course fee?
Dear Kalley, Thanks for the question. The course price is £14 which includes the exam as well. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Paige Norman asked:
Can I do it from my MacBook?
Dear Paige, Thanks for your question. Our platform is almost all device friendly including the MacBook. You can easily browse and do the course from the MacBook. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the exam fee?
Dear Sam, Thanks for the question. You don't have to pay any additional fees for the exam. Exams are included with the course price. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many hours will I have for per module?
Dear Nichola, Thanks for the question. Most of our courses are self-paced online courses. Once you purchase any course from us, you will have a one-year access to the course and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Therefore, you don't have any fixed time to complete a module. You can study it at your convenient times. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.