Add to basket or enquire
Gaining thorough knowledge or specialising in a specific field requires finding relevant courses in the proper order. This is a daunting task for anyone, especially someone who needs a broad understanding of the subject. Moreover, It can take a lot of work to find a thorough course on a particular topic, especially one that starts at the very beginning and covers everything. Hence, to make life easier, we present you with this all-inclusive, cutting-edge Pharmacy Skills and Public Health bundle to help you in this endeavour.
Experts design our Pharmacy Skills and Public Health bundle to prepare you for the challenges of this ever-competitive world. The courses in the bundle include practical and real-life scenarios and theories to help you become familiar with the most recent developments in this rapidly expanding Pharmacy Skills and Public Health sector. Furthermore, you’ll be in complete charge of your learning journey; you can learn anywhere and anytime.
To make your learning process as smooth as possible, our team has prepared round-the-clock to answer your every query. So, don’t hesitate to enrol in the Pharmacy Skills and Public Health bundle and gain a competitive advantage.
This unique bundle will help you to-
- Acquire a deeper understanding of Pharmacy Skills and Public Health
- Help you in achieving your career goal
- Make you confident in your knowledge and skills
- Be aware of the employment trends in related industries.
- Adapt to an ever-changing industry
The Pharmacy Skills and Public Health resources were created with the help of experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated regularly to ensure learners stay caught up on the latest developments.
Course 1: Pharmacy Skills (Level 5 at QLS)
- Module 01 : Introduction to Pharmacy
- Module 02 : History and Development of Pharmacy
- Module 03 : The Pharmacy Team
- Module 04 : Training of the Pharmacy Team
- Module 05 : Coaching and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Team
- Module 06 : Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- Module 07 : Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- Module 08 : The Rights and Responsibilities of Pharmacy Professionals
- Module 09 : Pharmacy Practice
- Module 10 : Clinical Pharmacy Skills
- Module 11 : Offering Enhanced Services
- Module 12 : Prescribing
- Module 13 : Supplying Medication
- Module 14 : Responding to Symptoms
- Module 15 : Health and Safety in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Course 2: Public Health & Epidemiology (Level 4 at QLS)
- Module 1: Introduction to Public Health
- Module 2: Principles of Public Health
- Module 3: Understanding Epidemiology
- Module 4: Disease Control
- Module 5: Understanding Measures of Disease Frequency
- Module 6: Maternity and Childbirth
- Module 7: Environment and Public Health
- Module 8: Health System and Policy
- Module 9: Public Health and Ethics
Learners will get 2 QLS Endorsed Certificate + 2 CPD Accredited Certificate of achievement directly at their doorstep after successfully completing the package! It should be noted that international students must pay a £10 shipping cost.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in a particular field, wants to strengthen their resume, or wants to grow in their career would benefit from this Pharmacy Skills and Public Health bundle.
Anyone can enrol in this Training.
You will get a competitive edge and have access to a variety of employment prospects after completing this Pharmacy Skills and Public Health bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
2 PDF CPD Certificate Completely free of charge.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
2 Hard Copy QLS Endorsed Certificate Completely free of charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.