Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Being a pharmacy professional, such as a pharmacy assistant, is a great scope to make a successful career in a promising sector. Especially for someone looking to freshly start somewhere, this field is great for kickstarting a career. But to be an efficient pharmacy assistant, you’ll need adequate training and proper guidance. This Pharmacy Professional Training to be a professional pharmacy assistant will prepare you for just that.
Make yourself stand out from the crowd and impress potential employers with the Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 online course. This course has been designed by our expert team to help you understand the fundamentals of working in a pharmacy and how to successfully establish yourself as a Pharmacy Technician.
This Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD & IAO (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 substantial and easier than ever!
Key Topics to Be Covered by Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 Course
- The basic ideas, history and development of the pharmaceutical industry
- The fundamentals of any pharmacy team
- The pharmacy team’s training, coaching and evaluation process, with necessary elaboration on each topic
- Best practices in pharmacy, along with the rights and responsibilities of professionals in this field
- Extensive training on key clinical skills for a profession in pharmacy
- Health and safety in the pharmaceutical industry
- Prescribing and providing medication as a professional in this field
Enrolling on the Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 course is the ideal first step towards a rewarding and lifelong career as a Pharmacy Technician. This course will walk you through the typical roles and responsibilities of a Pharmacy Technician to ensure you have a complete understanding of everything expected of you.
The Pharmacy Professional Training course explores the basic ideas, history and development of the pharmaceutical industry, and provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmacy team and how you will fit into the team as a Pharmacy Technician.
Students can expect to complete this Pharmacy Professional training course in around 600 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Pharmacy Professional Training course.
Upon successful completion of the Pharmacy Professional Training course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Pharmacy Professional Training course.
With this comprehensive Pharmacy Professional Training, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career as a Pharmacy Technician. The Pharmacy Professional Training course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development. The Pharmacy Professional Training course covers everything you need in order to progress as a Pharmacy Technician.
Enrolling on the Pharmacy Professional Training course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Pharmacy Professional Training program.
Learning Outcomes of This Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 Course
- Learn about the best practices of working as a Pharmacy Technician
- Familiarise yourself with the standards of pharmacy professionals
- Gain extensive knowledge of the workings of the pharmacy team
- Explore the roles and responsibilities of a Pharmacy Technician
- Develop the clinical pharmacy skills required to become a professional Pharmacy Technician
- Gain an in-depth understanding of health and safety standards in the pharmaceutical industry
- Discover how to prescribe and supply medication to patients
- Explore the training, coaching and evaluation phases of the pharmacy team
Skills You Will Gain
- Clinical pharmacy skills
- Full understanding of how to prescribe and supply medication
- Knowledge of how to deal with different symptoms in patients
- How to work safely in a pharmacy
This comprehensive Pharmacy Professional Training course takes all the necessary topics and divides them up into 15 extensive modules, keeping the ease of the learners in mind. You’ll be prepared to take any challenge and kickstart a career as a professional pharmacy assistant, taking your professional life to the next level. Also, the fact that this online course is a level 6 diploma increases your chance of securing a career in this field.
The self-paced, comprehensive online Pharmacy Professional Training course will enhance your existing skills related to this sector by taking them to the next level and equipping you with up-to-date skill training for taking on the challenges of tomorrow.
Why Prefer this Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Pharmacy Professional Training course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Course Curriculum of This Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 Course:
Module 01: Introduction to Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: What is a Profession?
- Pharmacy: The Business of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: Types of Pharmacy
Module 02: History and Development of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: The Origins of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: The Organisation of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: The Professionalisation of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: Pharmacy in The National Health Service
Module 03: The Pharmacy Team
- Pharmacy: Pharmacy Support Team
- Pharmacy: Medicine Counter Assistants
- Pharmacy: Dispensing/Pharmacy Assistants
- Pharmacy: Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy: Pharmacist
Module 04: Training of the Pharmacy Team
- Pharmacy: Training Needs Analysis
- Pharmacy: Training Methods in the Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: On-the-Job Training
- Pharmacy: Off-the-Job Training
- Pharmacy: Making a Presentation
- Pharmacy: Using Role-Play
Module 05: Coaching and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Team
- Pharmacy: Coaching Skills
- Pharmacy: Establish the Goal
- Pharmacy: Examine Current Reality
- Pharmacy: Explore the Options
- Pharmacy: Establish the Will
- Pharmacy: Evaluation of Training
- Pharmacy: Levels of Training Evaluation
Module 06: Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- Pharmacy: The Importance of Having Standards
- Pharmacy: The Standards of Pharmacy Students and Trainees
- Pharmacy: Applying the Standards
- Pharmacy: The Nine Standards
- Pharmacy: Person-Centred Care
- Pharmacy: Work in Partnership
- Pharmacy: Communicate Effectively
- Pharmacy: Maintain, Develop and Use Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Pharmacy: Use Professional Judgement
- Pharmacy: Behave in a Professional Manner
- Pharmacy: Respect and Maintain a Person’s Confidentiality and Privacy
- Pharmacy: Speak Up
- Pharmacy: Demonstrate Leadership
Module 07: Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
Section 1: Guidance on Religion, Personal Values and Beliefs
- Pharmacy: The Legal Framework
- Pharmacy: Religion, Personal Values and Beliefs in Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: Factors to Consider
- Pharmacy: Questions to Ask Yourself
- Pharmacy: Employers and Pharmacy Professionals Working Together
Section 2: Guidance on Consent
- Pharmacy: What is Consent?
- Pharmacy: Types of Consent
- Pharmacy: Obtaining Consent
- Pharmacy: What is Capacity
- Pharmacy: Assessing Capacity
- Pharmacy: Adults
- Pharmacy: Young People and Children
- Pharmacy: Advance Decisions and Emergencies
Section 3: Guidance on Confidentiality
- Pharmacy: Introduction to Confidentiality
- Pharmacy: Duty of Confidentiality
- Pharmacy: Protecting Information
- Pharmacy: Disclosing Confidential Information
- Pharmacy: Disclosing Information with Consent
- Pharmacy: Disclosing Information without Consent
- Pharmacy: Disclosures Required by Law
- Pharmacy: Disclosures Made in the Public Interest
Section 4: Guidance on Raising Concerns
- Pharmacy: The Importance of Raising Concerns
- Pharmacy: How to Raise a Concern
- Pharmacy: The Law
- Pharmacy: Where to Go for More Advice
- Pharmacy: Other Sources of Information
Module 08: The Rights and Responsibilities of Pharmacy Professionals
- Pharmacy: Introduction to ERR
- Pharmacy: Laws That Protect You at Work
- Pharmacy: Workplace Regulations
- Pharmacy: The Law: Relevant Legislation
- Pharmacy: Laws That Protect You and the People
- Pharmacy: Terms and Conditions of Your Employment
- Pharmacy: Equal and Fair Treatment Regulations
- Pharmacy: Getting Information and Advice About your Rights and Responsibilities
Module 09: Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy: Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy: Medicines Optimisation
- Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Consultation
- Pharmacy: Clinical Pharmacy Functions and Knowledge
Module 10: Clinical Pharmacy Skills
- Pharmacy: Core Elements of Pharmaceutical Care
- Pharmacy: Guidelines for Prescription Endorsement of Hospital or Institutional Drug Charts
Module 11: Offering Enhanced Services
- Pharmacy: Commissioning of Services
- Pharmacy: Support for Care Homes
Module 12: Prescribing
- Pharmacy: Rational and Effective Prescribing
- Pharmacy: Pharmacists as Prescribers and the Legal Framework
Module 13: Supplying Medication
- Pharmacy: Dispensary Design and Workflow
- Pharmacy: Patient Medication Records
Module 14: Responding to Symptoms
- Pharmacy: Responding to Symptoms in the Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: Presentation of Symptoms
Module 15: Health and Safety in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pharmacy: Basic Laboratory Safety
- Pharmacy: Health and Safety in the Pharmacy
Once you have completed all the modules in the Pharmacy Professional Training course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 course.
You’ll also be provided with an assignment for further assessing your newly-gained knowledge & skills which is optional to submit.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Pharmacy Professional Training course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 129 GBP inside the UK
- 139 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Pharmacy Professional Training course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 Right for You?
This Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of what it means to be a pharmacy assistant, how to be one in the real-life, and fast track their career with relevant high-valued skills. There are no specific entry requirements for this course and the learner has the freedom to choose between studying this course on a part-time or full-time basis.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Pharmacy Professional Training without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised skillset with this Pharmacy Professional Training - Level 6 course.
On successful completion of this level 6 diploma training course, you will have a clear understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the role of a pharmacy assistant along with necessary clinical skills. This Pharmacy Professional Training will help you achieve a position of respect and dignity, and you will be able to get ahead of the competition.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I do this course please I just finished on U.K. level 2 math and English and I have bachelor degree business administration from my home country.
Hi Hk, Thank you very much for your query. The course is open to all and there is no formal qualification or any previous experience needed. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the timeline for completion? Is early completion possible?
Hi Bachir, Thank you very much for your query. The total course duration is 11 hours if you wish to complete it at one sitting, however, after purchasing, you will get one-year access to the course, and you can complete it anytime within a year. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.