Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal with 205 CPD points for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
This Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle includes 1 best selling ABC Awards-endorsed course with 5 additional CPD-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle and get certified from ABC Awards.
This Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle package includes:
- ABC Awards-endorsed Pharmacy Assistant and Technician Foundation Diploma
- 5 additional CPD courses —
- Infection Prevention Training
- Phlebotomy Technician Training
- Workplace Safety and First Aid
- Laboratory Technician Diploma
- Time Management Diploma
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle.
This premium online course titled Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle ensures your professional development with ABC Awards & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle
- 5 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the ABC Awards-endorsed Pharmacy Assistant and Technician Foundation Diploma:
Module 1: Introduction to Pharmacy Assistant and Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Job Role of Pharmacy Assistant
- Skills and personal characteristics
- Pharmacy Technician
Module 2: Job Role of Pharmacy Technicians
- Hospital Pharmacy Technicians
- Community Pharmacy Technicians
- Primary Care Pharmacy Technicians
Module 3: Pharmacy Assistant Patient Counselling Guide
- Pharmacy Assistant’s Detailed Guide to Patient Counselling
- Developing Self-awareness
- Barriers to Effective Patient Counselling Communication
- Tips to improve Communication in Pharmacies
- Communication with Special Patients
Module 4: Communication in Pharmacy Settings
- Importance of Communication Skills in Pharmacies
- Patient-Centred Communication Practices in Community Pharmacies
- Desirable traits
- Counselling Skills to enhance Communication
Module 5: The Pharmacy Team and Practices
- Self-Care Choices Amongst Patients
- Self-Medication Practices and Role Of Pharmacy Team
- Code Of Ethics for Pharmacy Team Workers
- The Seven Principles
Module 6: Prescription and Dispensing in Pharmacies
- Common Abbreviations
- The Dispensing Cycle
- Receiving and Validating Prescriptions
- Interpreting and Understanding the Prescription
- Clean and Hygienic Environment
Module 7: Dispensing Methods, EPS, Minimising Dispensing Errors in Pharmacies
- Types of Dispensing Services
- Monitored Dose Dispensing
- Electronic Prescription Service(EPS)
- Retrieve a Lost Electronic Prescription
Module 8: Inventory Control and Management in Pharmacies
- Stock Management in Pharmacies
- Inventory management
- Important Factors that influence Inventory Management
- Inventory Terminology with regard to Pharmacy Products
Module 9: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Standard Operating Procedure
- Importance of Standard Operating Procedure
- Standard Operating Procedures in practice
Module 10: Health and Safety Risks Assessment and Pharmaceutical Terminology
- Basic Pharmacy Terminology
How is the Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that, learners residing outside the UK has to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle, you will also qualify for a CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Pharmacy Assistant and Technician bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.