Add to basket or enquire
Become A Fitness Coach: Create Muscle Growth & Fat Loss Workouts, Build A Fitness Training Business & Be A Health Expert
Learn How To Become A Fitness Trainer, Work With Clients And Grow Your Fitness Coaching Business
This Personal Trainer is designed for anyone who wants to coach others about fitness training - be it cardio, strength training or flexibility.
In this course We will take you through the process of becoming a fitness expert step by step. You will learn everything you need to know about the fundamentals of good training programs and how to design your very own for you or your clients.
Researching and gathering all the knowledge you need to coach others takes a lot of time, so We created this course as a complete program to teach you everything there is to know about the three pillars of a good fitness workout:
- Strength training (e.g. gym training or bodyweight training)
- Cardiovascular training (e.g. jogging, circuit training or HIIT)
- Flexibility (e.g. stretching and maintaining healthy joints)
This Personal Trainer Bundle consists the following courses:
- Course 1: Personal Trainer
- Course 2: Training for Health Coach and Nutrition Trainer
- Course 3: Food as Healing Medicine and Healthy Dieting Course
- Course 4: Pain Management
This course will give you all the tools you need to help others achieve their fitness goals, be it to build muscle lose fat or simply life a more active life. If you want to build up your online fitness coaching business, be it online or in person it’s important you equip yourself with the knowledge of how to correctly work with your students and understanding their painpoints.
The fitness coach course is designed to develop both your personal and professional life. That means it’s not just for professionals but also for beginners who want to improve their own fitness level. You don’t have to have to be a personal fitness trainer or have any students yet and all you need is an interest in fitness to get started.
So If You Want To Coach Others And Make Fitness Your Career, This Is The Right Course For You
Should you have any questions while studying this Personal Trainer, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Personal Trainer today and start learning.
Why buy this Personal Trainer?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 3 additional courses included as bonus
** Personal Trainer **
Personal Trainer: Introduction
- Personal Trainer: Course Promo
- Personal Trainer: Introduction & What You Will Learn
- Personal Trainer: Get To Know Your Instructor
- Personal Trainer: How to Get Your Certificate
- Personal Trainer: The Roles & Responsibilities Of A Fitness Coach
Personal Trainer: Anatomy
- Personal Trainer: Anatomy Introduction
- Personal Trainer: Nervous System
- Personal Trainer: Bones & Joints
- Personal Trainer: Muscular System
- Personal Trainer: The 2 Types Of Muscle Fibers
- Personal Trainer: Muscle Contractions Explained
- Personal Trainer: Muscle Agonist & Anatagonist
- Personal Trainer: Cardiovascular System
Personal Trainer: Client Assessment
- Personal Trainer: Client Assessment Intro
- Personal Trainer: The Client Interview
- Personal Trainer: Fitness Assessment
- Personal Trainer: Harvard Step Test
- Personal Trainer: Strength Test: How To Estimate Your 1 Rep Max
Personal Trainer: Resistance Training
- Personal Trainer: Resistance Training Overview
- Personal Trainer: Bodyweight Training vs Weight Training
- Personal Trainer: Bodyweight Fundamentals
- Personal Trainer: Muscle Building Formula
- Personal Trainer: Fat Loss Formula
- Personal Trainer: Hypertrophy Explained: The 3 Types Of Muscle Growth
- Personal Trainer: Weight Training Fundamentals
- Personal Trainer: Progressive Overload
- Personal Trainer: How To Create The Perfect Resistance Training
- Personal Trainer: The 4 Fundamental Exercises For Muscle Growth
- Personal Trainer: How To Warm Up Before Lifting Weights
Personal Trainer: Exercise Instruction Videos
- Personal Trainer: Bench Press
- Personal Trainer: Squats
- Personal Trainer: Deadlift
- Personal Trainer: Overhead Press / Military Press
- Personal Trainer: Barbell Row
- Personal Trainer: Pull-Up
- Personal Trainer: Push-Ups
- Personal Trainer: Bodyweight Squat
- Personal Trainer: Lunges
- Personal Trainer: Pull-Up 2
Personal Trainer: Cardio & Endurance Training
- Personal Trainer: Cardio Introduction
- Personal Trainer: The Different Types Of Cardio
- Personal Trainer: Creating The Right Cardio Workout
- Personal Trainer: How To Measure Heart Rate During A Workout
- Personal Trainer: Weight Loss Exercising Myths
- Personal Trainer: Cardio vs Weigh Training – Which Is Better For Weight Loss
- Personal Trainer: Cardio For Weight Loss
- Personal Trainer: HIIT Explained
- Personal Trainer: Hiit Workout
- Personal Trainer: How To Warm Up Correctly
Personal Trainer: Flexibility
- Personal Trainer: Flexibility Introduction
- Personal Trainer: Most Common Stretching Mistakes
- Personal Trainer: Static vs Dynamic Stretching
- Personal Trainer: Sample Stretching Routine
Personal Trainer: Certification
After studying the course materials of the Personal Trainer you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in coaching others
- Anyone wanting to learn how to design fitness workouts
- Anyone wanting to grow their fitness business (online or in person)
This Personal Trainer was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Personal Trainer is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.