By enrolling into this Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course, you will be equipped to deliver individualised programming determined to influence people to embrace sustainable, healthy behaviours and a more active way of life.
A personal trainer can help you to find the right exercises to achieve all of your goals. Becoming a certified personal trainer/fitness instructor means you’ve made progress towards a profession by engaging to deliver science-based health and fitness instruction. This Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course ensures you to discover everything you need to know to develop the ideal fitness program for your every client.
This Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in a Gym as a personal trainer or Fitness Instructor or who want to learn more about the fitness and gym. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field, then Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training Online is for you.
Highlights of the Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training :
- Unveil the secret tricks of inspiring, motivating, and empowering people to go after their fitness goals.
- Gain an advanced education in technical and practical skills needed to pursue a career as a Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor.
- Learn to assist people who are passionate about living a healthy lifestyle.
- Gain a holistic understanding of all aspects of fitness.
- Explore everything you will need to know from nutrition, physiology and kinesiology to personal training tips, and more.
- Discover a variety of training and exercise including aerobics, weight training, and muscle exercise cross-reference.
- Learn about the importance of stretching, yoga, exercises during pregnancy, etc.
- Get a firm understanding of avoiding or overcoming exercise injury and the mistakes done by personal trainers & their useful solutions.
- Gain knowledge, skills and confidence to launch yourself into the world of personal training or fitness.
This Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course focuses on giving you the right knowledge of the anatomy of the human body. You’ll learn about nutrition such as amino acids, proteins, carbohydrates and understand energy production, and muscle actions. Aerobics training, and basic weight training, muscle exercise, stretching and yoga also broadly explained in this course. Lastly, you’ll learn how to deal with workout injuries in the most effective way possible.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the gym instructor skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course is designed with the following modules:
- Roles & Responsibilities Of A Strength Coach
The Major Muscle Groups Explained
- Most Important Muscle Groups Overview
- Quadriceps Explained
- Hamstrings explained
- Calf Muscles Explained
- Chest Muscles Explained
- Back Muscles Explained
- Shoulder Muscles Explained
- Biceps Explained
- Triceps Explained
- Abdominal Muscles Explained
Muscle Growth Fundamentals
- Common Muscle Growth Myths Debunked
- Muscle Hypertrophy Explained
- Progressive Overload
- How Much Muscle Can You Gain in A Week/Month/Year
- Client Interview
- Estimating 1 Rep Maximum Strength
- Workout Design Overview
- The 4 Most Important Exercises For Beginners
- How Many Isolation Exercises Should You Do?
- Exercise Order
- Volume: How Many Sets & Reps?
- Intensity: How Heavy Should You Train?
- How Often Should You Train?
- The Ideal Rest Periods
- Time Under Tension Explained
- Sample Workouts Intro
- How to Design a Beginner Workout
- How To Warm Up Before Lifting Weights
- 3 Day Beginner Routine
- 4 Day Routine
- 5 Day Routine
- Exercise Videos Overview
- 5 Most Important Aspects Of Correct Lifting Form
- Dumbbell Overhead Press
- Cable Row
- Butterfly / Pec Deck
- Bench Press
- Military Press
- Barbell Row
- Lat Pulldown
- Hammer Curls
- Hammer Rope Curls
- Tricep Rope Pushdown
- Triceps Extensions
- Calf Raise
- Chest Press Machine
- Dumbbell Flyes
- Iso Row Machine
- Shoulder Front Raise
- Shoulder Side Raise
Setting Up A Bodybuilding Diet
- Nutrition Overview
- Calories Explained
- How to determine your calorie maintenance level (TDEE)
- Ideal Protein Intake
- Ideal Carb Intake
- Ideal Fat Intake
- What about the remaining calories
- Determining Meal Structure
- Quality Protein Foods
- Quality Carb Foods
- Quality Fat Foods
- Adjusting Your Diet For Muscle Gains
- Adjusting Your Diet For Weight Loss
- The Perfect Pre Workout Meal
- The Perfect Post Workout Meal
- Supplements Overview
- Top 3 Beginner Supplements
- How To Use Protein Powder
- How To Use Creatine
- Beta Alanine
Rest & Recovery
- Recovery Overview
- Post Workout Recovery Routine
- How To Break Through A Strength Plateau
- How To Deload Correctly
- The importance of sleep
- 6 Tips To Fall Asleep Faster
FAQ & Misceallenaous
- Should Men & Women Train Differently?
- What Should You Eat Before Bed To Build Muscle?
- Does Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS) Work?
- What Should You Train On Your First Day At The Gym?
How is the Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course assessed?
To successfully complete the Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course, you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Studying this Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Training course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including:
- Gym Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Coach
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long is the duration of the course please?
Hi Sonia, The estimated course duration is 7 hours if you want to complete it in one sitting. However, you will get one-year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
why doesn’t the certificate say fitness instructor?
Dear M, The certificate you saw on the course page is only a sample certificate for the learners so that they know how the certificate looks like. Your course name and all other relevant information will be there in the original certificate. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much to retake if fail first time
Hi Phill, Thanks for the question. To reset the final exam you need to pay additional £3.99 every time. Thanks Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.