Add to basket or enquire
- 21 video lectures to help any 30-40 year olds burn off fat in their own home
- Quiz to test the knowledge you have learned
- A detailed daily guide for an 8 minute workout routine that will help you shed the pounds
- Explanations for the failure of common workout routines for the 30-40s
- Learn to turn on your body’s fat burning switch and strengthen your metabolism
This course is ideal for 30-40 year olds who don’t want to spend all their money on expensive gym memberships, but want the benefits! Learn how to maximise your fat burning hormone with a daily 8 minute exercise programme delivered by your online personal trainer!
Don’t let false information destroy your belief that you too can have a great body. Tim Ernst has been a personal trainer for 15 years and is the founder of TurnAroundFitness and 180Muscle, websites dedicated to helping students lose weight and build muscle. Tim has created unique fitness regimes that have helped thousands of students to train more effectively, lose weight, and cut their workout times.
If you are aged 30-40 and dissatisfied with your body take this course today to learn how to shed the pounds from the comfort of your own home!
Who is this course for?
- 30 to 40 year olds who want to burn fat without buying expensive gym memberships or home equipment.
- People who lack the time to do long, boring workouts
- Those who want an 8 minute, easy-to-use daily exercise programme that achieves real results
- Anyone who cannot do weight training, but still wants to tone and build their muscles
This course has no prerequisites
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
jamie spalding asked:
what would the 30 to 40 year course entail and is it a gym qualification
Hi Jamie It is specific exercises to help people of this age maintain and improve fitnessThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.