Add to basket or enquire
The Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training provides the student with the under-pinning knowledge and skills required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer. Moreover, achieving this qualification will allow you to offer one-to-one training, baseline assessment, nutritional advice and progressive programming which is specific to the individual needs of a client.
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written essays using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. The guided learning hours for this qualification is 245 hours and most students are certified within 3-6 months; however, you do have the full 12 months to complete the course. Learners on the course will cover the following units:
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity
- Programming Personal Training with Clients
- Delivering Personal Training sessions
Whilst on the course learners will receive the following all-inclusive features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Upon completion of the course learners will receive their accredited certification. Focus Awards are the approved awarding body for our sports and personal training courses. Focus Awards believe in offering the very best service, advice and guidance so that we can support our learners on their journeys to success and achievement.
Who is this course for?
This course is the ideal qualification for those learners looking to expand their knowledge in personal training. On achievement of the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training, students could look to move into becoming a personal trainer, advanced Instructor or a club/centre supervisor.
- Prior to enrolling on the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training, learners must have the necessary underpinning knowledge at level 2. Therefore, learners must have already achieved a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing in Gym, or equivalent.
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and application of number involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication and application of number at levels 3 and 2 respectively.
On achievement of the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (RQF), learners could look to move into becoming a personal trainer, advanced Instructor or a club/centre supervisor.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.