The Vocational Academy
Personal Trainer Apprenticeship, with the opportunity to specialise upon completion, FREE.
We are offering a personal trainer apprenticeship like no other:
- Paid employment
- Gym instructing and personal training qualification
- Opportunity to specialise to level 4, FREE (level 4 lower back pain or strength and conditioning)
- Customer service training and business training
- Functional skills English and Maths if needed
This is an apprenticeship with the opportunity to qualify to a much higher standard than any other similar apprenticeship. Only 10 spaces per course, 3 intakes per year.
- Qualify as a personal trainer
- paid employment - starting just above national apprentice minimum wage, set to increase every three months based on performance
- Start your own business and earn between £25-70 per hour towards the latter part of your studies
- Specialise in either level 4 low back pain or level 4 strength and conditioning - FREE
- Business training and customer service training
- And much more
A little more detail:
In short, we seek to professionalise the industry and greatly raise the standards. This apprenticeship offers you the opportunity to specialis to level 4 and start your own business, in addition to paid employment for at least one year.
This is open to all ages and reuires:
- 30-40 hours per week work at your placement gym
- Day release once a week for your studies - FREE training.
Apply promptly to get on board.
Who is this course for?
Interest in fitness
Good level of Maths and English is desired, but not essential
Passion for fitness and sports
Strength and conditioning coach
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.