We are a UK leading Course Provider that specialises in helping Health and Fitness enthusiasts to achieve their dream of become a qualified Personal Trainer. We will get you industry ready with the Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing and an Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training, along with extra CPD courses to give you expert knowledge.
Learn in your own time at your own pace with the E-Learning course option to gain a internationally recognised qualification in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training.
Averagely the course can take around 6 months to complete, once you've graduated we also offer guaranteed interviews with some of the nation’s biggest Health Clubs and Gyms.
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing:
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym based exercise
- How to support clients
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Learn about programming personal training with clients
- Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Our Corporate partners are guaranteeing interviews when you have successfully completed your training with us, some of these include
- Pure Gym
- Nuffield Health
- Everyone Active
All of these companies offer different benefits so you can chose the one that suits you the best. You could be working as a freelance personal trainer or in a gym/health club.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.