Diploma in Investment and Finance - Level 3
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Gain a thorough understanding of investment and finance, whether it is for your job role, potential employment or if you want to obtain a higher academic qualification, the Diploma in Investment and Finance – Level 3 course is perfect for you. Finance is integral to any organisation and individuals that are qualified in accounting and finance are in high-demand nowadays. Additionally, the element of investment will teach learners how to trade confidently by focusing on the fundamental aspects of investment. As a highly competitive field, it is imperative that learners acquire academic qualifications and learn the latest trends and techniques to keep abreast of the field, and their careers.
The course offers learners an in-depth view of investment and taxation, inflation, financing considerations, evaluation of loans and financial planning. The course teaches the skills and strategies on how to knowledgably invest money on behalf of yourself, your clients and the company. Learn how to analyse the market factors when making this determination. How confident are you in your investment? The course will cover this element with thoroughness.
The Diploma in Investment and Finance – Level 3 will enable individuals to become effective in their job role in finance and investment. The course is also highly effective for students who want to have a career in finance and investment, and to those who are already employed but want to climb the career ladder.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Financial Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Banking - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing - Level 3
- Diploma in Cost Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Study Skills - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Customer Service - Level 4
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of your job role in finance and investment with clear objectives in mind.
- Understand how to use best practices to create financial models.
- Analyse and understand cash flow statements.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what investment banking is
- Learn how to identify fiscal policy issues.
- Learn about investment and taxation.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Investment and Finance - Level 3
2: Investment Assumption
3: Investment Evaluation Methods
4: Investment Motives
5: Critical Values In Investment
6: Choosing Between Investment Evaluation Methods
7: Investments And Taxation
8: Investment And Inflation
9: Investment And Working Capital
10: Replacement Of Investments
11: What To Include In Real Life
13: Financing Considerations
14: Amortization Of Loans
15: Evaluation Of Loan
16: Evaluation Of Other Credit
17: Financial Planning
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Investment and Finance – Level 3 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 06 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Investment and Finance by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-04461
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Accounts Executives
- Accountant, Accounts Manager
- Students of Accounting
- Tax Accounting learners, Investment Bankers, Finance Managers
- Anyone who is looking to gain a knowledge and skills in Investment and Finance.
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Accounting Manager
- Tax Accountant
- Accounts Executive
- Staff Accountant
- Investment Banker
Others jobs you can get
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.