Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Corona virus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Diploma in Investment and Finance - Level 3
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Gain a thorough understanding of investment and finance, whether it is for your job role, potential employment or if you want to obtain a higher academic qualification, the Diploma in Investment and Finance – Level 3 course is perfect for you. Finance is integral to any organisation and individuals that are qualified in accounting and finance are in high-demand nowadays. Additionally, the element of investment will teach learners how to trade confidently by focusing on the fundamental aspects of investment. As a highly competitive field, it is imperative that learners acquire academic qualifications and learn the latest trends and techniques to keep abreast of the field, and their careers.
The course offers learners an in-depth view of investment and taxation, inflation, financing considerations, evaluation of loans and financial planning. The course teaches the skills and strategies on how to knowledgably invest money on behalf of yourself, your clients and the company. Learn how to analyse the market factors when making this determination. How confident are you in your investment? The course will cover this element with thoroughness.
The Diploma in Investment and Finance – Level 3 will enable individuals to become effective in their job role in finance and investment. The course is also highly effective for students who want to have a career in finance and investment, and to those who are already employed but want to climb the career ladder.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Financial Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Innovation and Small Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Money and Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Banking - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing - Level 3
- Diploma in Cost Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Study Skills - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Customer Service - Level 4
- Diploma in Human Resource Management - Level 4
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of your job role in finance and investment with clear objectives in mind.
- Understand how to use best practices to create financial models.
- Analyse and understand cash flow statements.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what investment banking is
- Learn how to identify fiscal policy issues.
- Learn about investment and taxation.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Investment and Finance - Level 3
Module 1: Investment
- Introduction to Investment
Module 2: Investment Assumption
- Investment assumptions
- Time of investment and start of business
- Cash earnings
- Cash investments
- Interest amounts
- Relevant amounts
- None committed amounts
- Opportunity amounts
- Marginal amounts
- Discount rate
- Investment horizon
Module 3: Investment Evaluation Methods
- Investment evaluation methods
- The net present value method
- Internal rate of return method
- The annuity method
- The pay – back method
Module 4: Investment Motives
- Investment motives
- Investment in additional capacity
- Investment in a new project
- Rationalization investments
Module 5: Critical Values In Investment
- Critical values in investment
Module 6: Choosing Between Investment Evaluation Methods
- Choosing Between Investment Evaluation Methods
7: Investments And Taxation
- Investments and taxation
- General assumptions on taxes
Module 8: Investment And Inflation
- Investment and inflation
- Investment including inflation – one inflation rate
- Investment including inflation – multiple inflation rates
Module 9: Investment and Working Capital
- Investment and working capital
- Including working capital in investment evaluations
Module 10: Replacement Of Investments
- The no-replacement situation
- The identical replacement situation
- Replacement of old technology with new technology
Module 11: What to Include In Real Life
- What to Include In Real Life
Module 12: Financing
- Equity Financing
- Debt Financing
Module 13: Financing Considerations
- Financing considerations
- Business environment
- Stable business environment
- Dynamic business environment
- Loan terms
- Loan period
- Nominal value
- Interest and commission costs (cost and risk)
- Calculation of proceeds
- Loan repayment (liquidity)
- Extension of repayment (flexibility)
- Early repayment (flexibility)
- Currency (risk and cost)
- Loan termination and loan governance
Module 14: Amortization Of Loans
- Amortization of loans
- Standing loan (bullet loan)
- General characteristics
- Amortization of a standing loan (bullet loan)
- Serial loan
- General characteristics
- Amortization of a serial loan
- Annuity loan
- General characteristics
- Amortization of an annuity loan
Module 15: Evaluation of Loan
- Evaluation of loan
- Evaluation of a standing loan (bullet loan)
- Evaluation of a serial loan
- Evaluation of an annuity loan
- Evaluation loans –overview
Module 16: Evaluation of Other Credit
- Evaluation of other credit
- Overdraft accounts (non-scheduled amortization)
- Trade creditors
Module 17: Financial Planning
- Financial planning
- Finding the right financing package
- Evaluation of cost of the financial package
- Evaluation of financing package 1
- Evaluation of financing package 2
- Evaluation of financing package 3
- Conclusion of evaluation of financing packages
- Other considerations
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Investment and Finance – Level 3 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 06 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Investment and Finance by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-04461
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Accounts Executives
- Accountant, Accounts Manager
- Students of Accounting
- Tax Accounting learners, Investment Bankers, Finance Managers
- Anyone who is looking to gain a knowledge and skills in Investment and Finance.
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Accounting Manager
- Tax Accountant
- Accounts Executive
- Staff Accountant
- Investment Banker
Others jobs you can get
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello, I just wanna ask if you providing studying material in PDF/MS Word version or just as a online sort of presentation I can see when i log in?
Dear Daniel Thank you very much for your query. Once you pay and enroll you will recieve the access to our online learning platform where all the well structured study materials are avaialbale. Hurry up to grab the discount , as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
i have done gcse's would i be accepted. i dont have any qualifications in finance
Dear Malik Thank you very much for your query. You can enroll. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many exams are there and how much does each one cost?
Dear Shauny Thank you very much for your query. Additionally, £179 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 06 installments when you are submitting your assessments. & there are 3 assignments. The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.