Add to basket or enquire
Certificate of achievement in Personal Development Level 3. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 40 CPD points available with no extra study.
It’s like any other personal challenge, like weight loss or money management. There is no simple, one size fits all answer. You must build a solution that works for you. Over the lessons of this Personal Development Course, we will explore various time management and organizational tools and techniques so that you can build a customized productivity plan for your personal and professional lives. At the end of the Personal Development Course, you will emerge with a plan that works for you, so that you can start regaining control of your life!
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from a registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
Why are there so many different organizational systems and time management methods
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve personal productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency
- Share a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning
- Identify the characteristics of a good organizational system
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customized information center and a filing system
- Apply a system that will allow them to process any type of information that crosses their desk
- Use the Eisenhower principle to prioritize work and routines to simplify lives
- Understand why they procrastinate and develop methods for tackling tasks
- Apply tools to make their households more productive and efficient
Skills Required for Personal Efficiency and Productivity
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- Understanding Personal Efficiency
- Time Management vs. Personal Productivity
- Development of Right Attitude
- Creating a Personal Vision Statement
- Identifying Dreams and Setting Goals
The Building Blocks of a Good Organizational System
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Pareto’s Principle
- Characteristics of a Good Organizational System
- Building a Customizable System
- Creating the Right Environment
- Setting up a Daily System
- Setting up a Filing System
- Setting Up Your Virtual Environment
The unit 3 covers the following topics:
- Key Components of a System
- Managing Information in Six Easy Steps
- Processing E-Mail Messages
Prioritizing Work and Routines
The unit 4 covers the following topics:
- Origins of the Matrix
- Set up a Signal System
- Creating Routines
- Start of Day Routine
- End of Day Routine
- Tackling Procrastination
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with CPD Courses you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
There is no particular entry requirement.
OPTION-I: Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee+postal charges.
Certificate of course Completion
(soft copy) can be claimed for £15. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25
OPTION-II: CPD Certificate
Upon successful completion of the course, a fee is payable for a CPD Accredited Diploma in PDF format or hard copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format)=£30
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hardcopy)=£75
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.