Further enhance your Vedic Astrology understanding in this intermediate course. You will pick up from part 1 of this 3-course series, learning about planetary states and their complex relationships, discover the astronomical facts to better understand planetary states and understand the planet's strengths and weaknesses. This will give you a firm understanding of Vedic Astrology.
- 2 hours of video content spread over 32 lectures and supplementary PDF handouts.
- Gain a rich understanding of the planetary relationships, including their strenghts and weaknesses and how whether or not they influence each other.
- Be able to navigate the "backstory" of a planet using a Natal Chart.
- Become prepared for part 3 and Graha Yogas (advanced level) of this Vedic Astrology learning adventure.
- This course is suitable for individuals with a basic understanding of Vedic Astrology, either from their own personal studies or from the Introduction to Vedic Astrology Course.
This Vedic Astrology course is suitable for psychologists, or anyone who is looking to learn about Vedic Astrology more in-depth or to gain a level of introspection. This course assumes that you have a basic understanding, gained from the introduction course or your other Vedic Astrology studies.
Your instructor, Janet Perez, discovered Ayurveda Studies, attending the California College of Ayurveda. After a life-changing trip to India, she started her Vedic Astrology studies under the world-renowned Jyotish Master, Hart deFouw. After completing these studies, she went on to study Vedic Palmistry and Indian Fen-Shui again with Hart deFouw.
- Welcome and Student Invocation
- Handout: Student Invocation
- Say hi and tell your fellow students why you're taking this course!
- Share your new course with friends!
- Course Overview
- Summarise Learn Vedic Astrology Part 1
- Unique to Vedic Astrology No Glyphs
Planetary States and Relationships
- Planetary Associations & Aspects
- Exaltation & Debilitation
- Exact Degrees
- Planetary Relationships
- Handout: Friends & Enemies
- Dig Bala - Directional Strength
- Natural Benefics & Malefics
- Mercury a NB or a NM?
Astronomy for Astrologers
- Vakra Grahas - Retrogression
- Graha Yudha - Planetary War
- Rashi Sandhi
- Handout: Case Study: Candy Barr
How to Assess the “Backstory” of every Natal Chart
- First & Second Primary Strengths
- Handout: Strength & Weakness
- Third Primary Strength
- Fourth & Fifth Primary Strengths
- 6th First Tier Strength
- Four Secondary Strengths
- Five Primary Weaknesses
- Four Secondary Weaknesses
- Whiteboard Example
- Final Thoughts & Thank You/Invocation
- Student Invocation
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
This course is for individuals looking to deepen their understanding of Vedic Astrology
It is recommended that you complete the Introduction to Vedic Astrology Course
Become a Vedic Astrologist, using it as a tool in life coaching.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.