Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This person-centred care certificate course is an in-depth training course designed to provide learners with a holistic understanding of tailored care, ideal for those pursuing a career in the healthcare service, social care service or the mental health care service.
Person-centred care focuses on the service user’s individual needs, in order to provide them with the best treatment and support. In this training course, you will learn about the different approaches to person-centred care, taking you through the entire care planning process.
You will also learn essential record-keeping procedures, covering the rules regarding consent and confidentiality. By the end of the course, you will have the fundamental skills to implement an effective person-centred approach in a range of adult care settings.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental principles of person-centred care
- Fast track their career with a recognised qualification
- Tailor the care they provide to meet the individual service user’s needs
- Understand the different approaches to person-centred care
- Demonstrate knowledge of care plans, daily reports and consent
- Understand the rules regarding record-keeping and confidentiality
Key Features of Person-Centred Care:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified health and safety professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Module 01: Course Overview
In module one, we will explore the fundamental topics that will be covered in this course.
Module 02: Definitions and Values
In module two, we will learn about the values that should be upheld when providing person-centred care.
Module 03: Care Plans and Consent
In module three, we will develop our understanding of what a person-centred care plan should include, with step-by-step guidance on how to create one.
Module 04: Daily Reports
In module four, we will learn about the daily reporting process and why daily reporting is an essential element of the care plan.
Module 05: Example Care Plans
In module five, we will take a look at some example care plans and how care plans are structured.
Module 06: Case Study
In module six, we will be taken through a range of case studies to equip us with real-world skills to be put into practice.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive training course is ideal for those who are looking to secure a career in one of the following professions:
- Nursing professionals
- Counsellors & Psychologists
- Healthcare Assistant
- Support Worker
- Social Care Worker
- Adult Nursing
- Adult Support Worker
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Social Care Assessor
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.