Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
Unleash the musician within you! Sell music online, Grow your fanbase and enjoy a successful music career.
Do you want to sell music online and take your music career to the next level?
Or perhaps you're already an established artist or musician and want to learn more about various aspects of a music career.
Get ready to breakthrough success in NEW ways the music industry will not tell you about!
For the first time in history, we are living in a golden era, where musicians can successfully enjoy a career in music without necessarily being signed to a major record label. This is the perfect course to advance your music career further. While it's not a get rich quick scheme and requires a lot of work on your end, applying this principles can get you started getting more fans, gaining more popularity in your niche, and perhaps even increasing your revenue from music.
I'll show you the steps i've taken so far to build a successful career in music, without even touring or signing my music to a major record label.
Have you come across a point in your music where:
- It's been years, and nothing is getting your music to the next level?
- You've been promoting your own shows, dragging fans there, and after your hard work, you're still playing in front of small crowds getting paid next to nothing for your efforts?
- You've got potential but a very small fan base across your social media channels?
- Don't know where to start, how to start a fan base?
- You're feeling stuck and don't know what to focus on first with your music marketing?
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I've sold over $500,000 worth from my music catalog.
I've been blessed not just with a few billboard bestsellers in the past, but now selling my own music, i've managed to establish my music brand and continue to search for opportunities in the music business.
I've also worked with so many artists in the past and have learned from their successes and mistakes alike. You can now fast forward your music career from this learning experience and advance your own career!
What you'll get
I am constantly updating and improving my courses and look forward to feedback in order to do so. I'll guide you every step of the way and you can always reach me by posting a question in the forum or even sending me a direct message.
I want to make this the best music marketing course online and hope to see more artists and bands achieve a comparable level of success!
Get ready to make money from music
You could be making thousands of dollars from selling your music online. If music is your passion, make this your gateway to success!
By showing you what i consider a successful musician, I wish to encourage you to take the next steps in your career as an artist.
Plus, you'll get access to bonus videos with some of the most frequently asked questions i've gotten over the past.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
What you will learn
- At the end of the course, you'll gain a better understanding of how to market your music successfully so you can gain more followers, viewers and paying fans
- The course is separated into several modules, including: identifying your purpose and goals, improving your music, branding and marketing your music successfully, working and improving your website, using your social media channels to expand and reach an engaged audience, spotify and streamings, and more!!!
This course will cover the following topics
- Identifying your life purpose and goals
- Improving Your Music First
- Branding and Marketing Yourself Successfully
- The foundation of every artist: your website and mailing list
- Using social media to expand your music career
- Music distribution and PR firms
- Radio airplay
- Music Placements for TV, Ad campaigns and Film
- Bonus material
Who is this course for?
- Artists and bands interested in gaining more exposure, growing their fanbase and branding themselves
- Any musicians interested in music marketing strategies that can help increase music sales
- Musicians looking to place their songs on TV, ad campaigns and films
- Artists and bands looking to connect and improve their fan engagement through social media
- Artists wanting more resources to take their music career to the next level
Basic knowledge of youtube, facebook and twitter
- Record Producer.
- Audio Technician.
- Recording Studio Manager.
- Sound Designer.
- Instrument Tech.
- Sound Mixer.
- Radio Broadcast Engineer.
- Digital Audio Editor.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.