Add to basket or enquire
Performance Management Course
Certificate of achievement in Performance Management Level 5. Additional CPD Accredited Performance Management Certificate with 120 CPD points available with no extra study.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement.
Looking to master the art of driving workforce efficiency? Ready to step up to a capable and rewarding leadership position for the first time? Discover what it takes to succeed as an essential HR asset with this insightful Level 5 Certificate in Performance Management. With a little help from CPD, the management career you’ve been dreaming of could be right at your fingertips!
Performance management is all about extracting the best from each and every member of the workforce. Not only for the benefit of the business, but to ensure that every employee has the opportunity to reach their maximum potential. Performance managers are responsible for motivating, inspiring and nurturing the development of team members at all levels. From initial recruitment to provision of training to deployment to long-term career advancement, the input of the performance manager has wide-reaching influences. Unsurprisingly, those who are able to optimise the performance of employees at all levels represent priceless HR assets in the eyes of business owners worldwide.
This exclusive Level 5 Certificate in Performance Management provides candidates with a comprehensive introduction to this critical component of HR management. Perfect for newcomers and existing members of the workforce alike, learners are gradually guided through the roles and responsibilities of those who work in employee performance management. Whether pursuing promotion, looking to secure your first professional position or simply out to improve your HR competencies, this fully-endorsed distance learning program could make all the difference!
Enrol today and take the first step towards the fulfilling HR career you know you’re capable of!
Level 5 Certificate in Performance Management
When studying for a Level 5 Certificate in Performance Management with Oxford Home Study College, every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- Provision of all essential course materials and lecture notes, along with case studies, practical exercises and key supporting documentation.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform and convenient online assessments at the end of each unit.
- The dedicated support of an experienced, qualified and professional tutor for ongoing assistance while completing your course.
- Complete access to recommend reference books, study aids and more via our extensive e-library.
- The opportunity to earn a fully-endorsed certificate from a recognised awarding organization, improving your CV and career prospects for life.
This highly-popular Level 5 Certificate in Performance Management focuses specifically on a series of key employee performance issues. Devised and developed by leading academics in conjunction with seasoned industry veterans, the course focuses exclusively on practical skills and insights to be put to use in a real-life working environment. With no prior knowledge or experience required, candidates are introduced to the most important aspects of performance management and its role within a wider organisation.
Delivered over a series of four concise yet intensive modules, course content begins with an overview of performance appraisals and a detailed breakdown of the performance-management process. A series of essential training, coaching and ongoing development issues are discussed, along with how to carry out effective employee interviews and professional evidence gathering techniques. Ultimately, candidates learn how to successfully monitor, maintain and optimise the performance of every member of the workforce.
Key skills, talents and knowledge picked up along the way include:
- A detailed understanding of the importance of performance management
- Familiarity with key training and development concepts
- The confidence to handle difficult employees and situations
- The ability to nurture career development in every candidate
- Advanced interview and feedback-delivery skills
- The opportunity to climb the career ladder in an HR setting
Our highest-level Certificate in Performance Management is delivered over the course of 12 insightful modules - each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
Module 1 - Building High Performance Teams
- A Changing Structure
- Types of Teams
- Team Norms
- The TORI Team Building Model
- A Team’s Activities
- The Five Stages of Team Development
- Characteristics of Great Teams
- Civilized Disagreements and Consensus
- Open Communication
- Clear Roles and Assignments
Module 2 - Performance Appraisals
- Performance Appraisals Done Well
- Errors We Make
- Types of Performance Reviews
- Choosing What Works
- Formal, Annual, or Semi-Annual Review
- Probationary Review
- Informal Review
- 360 Degree Performance Review
- Winning Performance Appraisals
Module 3 - Performance Management Process
- The Performance Management Process
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Setting Standards
Module 4 - Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Creating a Performance Development Plan
- Feedback and Communication
- Listening Skills
- Communication Strategies
- Giving Feedback
- Accepting Criticism
- Planning the Interview
- The Interview
- Providing Feedback
- Appraisal Preparation
Module 5 - Planning the Interview
- Preparing for the Interview
- The Interview Format
- History of the Interviewing Process
- Basics of Behavioral Interviewing
- Purpose of Behavioral Interviewing
- Probing Techniques
- The Critical Incident Technique
- Post-Interview Checklist
Module 6 - Maintaining Performance
- Maintaining Performance
- Handling Performance Problems
- The Part Where Someone Gets Fired
- Performance Management Checklists
Module 7 - Motivating Employees
- Motivational Aspects
- What is Motivation?
- The Influence of Motivation Theory
- Types of Incentives and Rewards
- Competence-Related Pay
- Corporate Reputation
- Developing Pay Structures
- Plus more
Module 8 - Delegating For High Performance
- Defining Delegation
- Four Basic Steps to Delegation
- Levels of Delegation
- Lateral Delegation
- Employee Motivation
- The Delegation Meeting
Module 9 - Managing Virtual Teams
- The Virtual Workplace
- Choosing the Virtual Team
- Leading Virtual Team
Module 10 Time Management For A Peak Performance
- Prioritising Your Time
- Setting Goals
- Planning Wisely
- Start of Day Routine
- End of Day Routine
- Tackling Procrastination
Module 11 - Personal Productivity
- Understanding Personal Efficiency
- Time Management vs. Personal Productivity
- Development of Right Attitude
- Creating a Personal Vision Statement
- Identifying Dreams and Setting Goals
Module 12 - Creating Positive Work Environment
- What Does a Positive Environment Look Like?
- What Can I Do?
- Team Player
- Effective Workplace Relationships
- Working Cooperatively
- Managing Conflict
Who is this course for?
This enjoyable, fully-endorsed Certificate in Performance Management has been designed for anyone looking to enjoy a rewarding career in advanced HR management. Whether already working in HR or exploring a dynamic new career path, advanced performance management skills could make all the difference. Likewise, entrepreneurs, business owners, managers and team leaders at all levels could benefit from professional-level workforce performance optimisation skills.
CPD was established to bring affordable, accessible and enjoyable education to ambitious candidates worldwide. Study in your own time and at your own pace, with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about. Each course comes complete with all required learning materials and resources as standard, accessible 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform. What’s more, learners also benefit from the ongoing support of their own personally-assigned tutors from start to finish.
If ready to take an important step closer to the career of your dreams, Oxford Home Study College is here to show you the way!
There is no particular entry requirement.
OPTION-I: Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from TQUK
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee+postal charges.
Certificate of Completion
CPD(soft copy) can be claimed for £15. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25
OPTION-II: CPD Certificate
Upon successful completion of the course, a fee is payable for a CPD Accredited Diploma in PDF format or hard copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format)=£30
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hardcopy)=£95
Upon successful completion of our Certificate in Performance Management, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- HR Administrative Assistant
- HR Generalist
- Human Resources Advocate
- Human Resources Adviser
- Human Resources Analyst
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Associate
- Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Coordinator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.